Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event - June 4, 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Somehow I managed to take over 300 photos and only on the day of PUDDLE. So I have plenty to sort through.

Congrats to Doll Angel, who won the Taeyang Dr. Who set in the raffle. I'm glad you like it, although it seems one of the girls stole the t-shirt from the Taeyangs right away.
Thanks, Doll Angel! It will definitely help to have you judging next year. I'm still hoping CornflowerBlue will make me one of those Dalek tshirts too!
smile
Yes, I'll make you one too. I may need to take my sewing machine in for some maintenance first, since it has been acting up of late.
A couple pictures I took today:

I brought my new Dal Heiwa (Diana) in the car with me, all the other dolls were packed in my suitcase. Anyway, this is a photo from the hotel parking lot:

[Image: 2lnkcol.jpg]

...and over four hours later, in LaPorte Indiana:

[Image: 282f4gw.jpg]

I didn't think we would ever get out of Indiana. Construction and accidents and lost turnpike tickets and......
Looks like fun. Cute photos -- Dal-ek and the tribbles are my favourites, and YAY for mini representation LOL Which mini is she, True?
Ha, poor Heiwa.

She is Mir.
Finally getting around to posting some of my pictures! As I mentioned before, I lost some of mine from the morning due to lack of SD card, so a lot of my pictures are admittedly my own dolls, but I thought I'd share here anyway.

[Image: 27368194612_22fce74fe7_z.jpg]

Marty in my paper fashion creation from Friday night.

[Image: 27188188640_24dea99259_z.jpg]

A group shot of all the dolls I brought with me when I got them set up on the table.

[Image: 26855523524_cf36fd43a8_z.jpg]

First place winner of the minis customization category, a Little Sister from Bioshock. I'm only vaguely familiar with Bioshock myself but a doll with GLOWING EYES is stinking amazing!

[Image: 26858178714_1a8973226c_z.jpg]

The winners for Pullip, boys, Dal/Byul, and Fan Favorite for the full customization contest. There were so many incredible customs, and it's such an honor to have had my Dal selected as a winner! Also note that Doll Angel's robot doll (the fan favorite winner) also had glowing eyes, which didn't photograph great here but were lovely in person.

[Image: 27365572412_55efcb12a6_z.jpg]

I bought Marty an obitsu while at PUDDLE and wanted to check it out since it was my first, which led to some goofy pictures with it.

I had a ton of fun this year, and can't wait until next year! My best friend who tagged along despite not being a doll enthusiast said she also enjoyed it and will be willing to come back with me, so I hope I'll see you all then!
Ooh, ooh, the custom Dal IS yours! Is she still for sale?
(06-08-2016, 12:03 PM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, ooh, the custom Dal IS yours! Is she still for sale?

Yes! I just replied to your email. smile
Congrats on your win greysprincess. thank you for the photos they are lovely.
I wanted to do the paper fashion contest, but was still sewing snaps on my dolls' clothing. Hopefully Toleka will do it again next year and I'll be done with my stuff before I get to PUDDLE.
It looks like everyone had fun! The paper fahsion is such a fun idea @_@
Does anyone have more pictures of the paper fashions? I didn't get any and I'm not sure if my mom did either (she & my Bianca won!)
People were definitely taking photos of the tissue paper fashion, so I hope they surface soon.
I Think I might have a picture of the paper dress contest. I will go check and see if I have it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11