Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My new raven girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got my tan MIO Pullip back on Tuesday after getting a faceup by Kayke. I could finally take some pics as her eyechips from Puppelina arrived today. I was ordering some eyechips for my Blythes, but noticed she also makes for Pullip and thought these would look good. What do you guys think of her? I think I want to make her a black alpaca wig, but she had to borrow one at least wink. And I have a poor selection of clothes for her so I need to find something new soon smile.

[Image: 19788051711_397b0cfcfb_z.jpg]New girl yay by Mona, on Flickr

[Image: 19596678049_898e650d46_z.jpg]New girl yay by Mona, on Flickr

[Image: 19160696734_dbd7a43be2_z.jpg]New girl yay by Mona, on Flickr

[Image: 19595295730_39d0f8ffcb_z.jpg]New girl yay by Mona, on Flickr
Wonderful faceup! smile

The tan mios aren't as pale as I thought that they'd be. She's almost like Katoya, it looks like. straight
Thank you yay.

I squeezed her into a schoolgirl uniform (had to pull her arms out Tongue) and she looks a bit darker in that as the top is mostly white. It's not bad though I would have preferred a darker tan. Not for this girl really, I wished I had a paler kit around but she turned out great anyway.
She's beautiful! So much detail! I love the way you did the feathers!
She gorgeous! And those eyechips are beautiful. I haven't heard of Puppelina eyechips before.
What a babe! I love it. I'm such a sucker for the gothy girls!
(07-18-2015, 10:23 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]She's beautiful! So much detail! I love the way you did the feathers!
Thank you Heart. I didn't paint her, I can't do eyebrows like that in a million years Tongue. And I haven't tried painting birds or feathers. But I am very happy with her.

(07-18-2015, 11:08 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]She gorgeous! And those eyechips are beautiful. I haven't heard of Puppelina eyechips before.
Thank you grin. I heard of them because a lot of Blythe customisers use them, and I stalk many on flickr LOL. There are so many wonderful colours, can't wait to use the ones I bought for my Blythe girls. Puppelina has her own website, most of it is in English, but a bit is just in Spanish so I had to google translate a bit.

(07-18-2015, 01:06 PM)Zora Wrote: [ -> ]What a babe! I love it. I'm such a sucker for the gothy girls!
Thank you grin. I don't have many girls in this type of style but it is awesome. I look forward to get clothes and a wig better suited for her. She isn't supposed to have bangs wink. I don't want to cover the raven.
Amazing job! She looks gorgeous, dark and mysterious but at the same time incredibly sweet! And I love how her faceup compliments tose pretty eyes.
Thank you so much Heart. I'm happy the eyes turned out to be such a good match with her faceup, I thought they would but you never know wink.
Love the detail, Kayke has done such an amazing job and the eyes are very pretty too. smile
Congratulations on your new girl smile Her eyes are indeed striking. I like her short wig too.
She's gorgeous! Congrats with her! love her short wig!
You must be thrilled how Kayke brought her to life for you.......and I like the short wig on her too.