Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Esme - myufish Custom Squall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally got my myufish custom Squall put back together. Her head was very loose and spinny and I thought some Teflon tape would fix it. But it turned out to be more complicated than that and I had to resort to some apoxie sculpt to tighten things up.
[Image: 20101991135_35c309365c_z.jpg]
She's wearing one of the Darling Clover dresses I bought at PUDDLE. It turns out Nostalgic Lir's stockings are a perfect match for the dress and a pair of Hotdotz shoes completes her outfit. Those big, T1 feet really limit her footwear options.

[Image: 19913977590_2fac648176_z.jpg]
Ugh, hair on the face. slash There's something odd going on with her eyemech that I haven't figured out yet, but sometimes her eyes aren't lining up when I move them from side to side. A previous owner had padded the faceuplate to make the eyemech set farther back so her eyelid paint wouldn't get scraped up when closing her eyes. I couldn't tell if that's what the problem is or not. But I got tired of messing with it and reassembled her. I'll come back later and have another go at it. In the meantime, I can enjoy looking at her beautiful new faceup.Heart
So pretty! smile
Wauw her face-up really is super pretty!! smile
I hope you can figure out the eyemech problem CB!
Pretty. Maybe the eye thing will be her personal quirk...? Some people have not-quite-lined-up eyes...
She's gorgeous! :O I didn't even notice the eye thing you mentioned in your pictures of her.
Thanks! Yes, I'll go with the quirky eyes for now. I didn't shift her eyes to where it looks really bad.
She is stunning! The dress is very pretty too and matches her face up nicely.
I did notice that there was something different about her eyes, but I honestly thought that you did what Sheryl Designs dolls have, where the eyes can be positioned differently.
Quirky eyes or nit, that is one pretty girl! Face up, dress, deer and setting all just match up perfectly!
Gosh! She is just so pretty......I love her face-up.
And well done on sorting out the loose head.....they sounded like a BIG job!

She looks so adorable with her little deer companion too!