Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: EAH/MH Bargain Hunters thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
According to the website, 17" Draculaura is sold out online and locally for me. sad On the other hand, Elissabat is available. I know where I'll be tomorrow morning.
(04-16-2016, 01:21 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]I can't drive right now (broken leg) ...

What?? Oh, no!! sad I hope you are on the mend SOON! Sending you healing wishes Heart
(04-16-2016, 01:21 PM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes though I believe all of them are sold out online now but the sale is good in stores as well. I can't drive right now (broken leg) otherwise I would have raided the local store myself to see what they had in stock.

Sorry to hear about your leg, my leg is broken too and I just bought the Ghoulebrities in Londoom set via that sweet TRU online sale because I was feeling sorry for myself! Dolly healing magic ftw!
I'm truly sorry to hear you have each broken a leg. My leg is broken too and I'm a big fan of ice packs and dolly therapy for relief. I prescribed myself a Gooliope last week and today I got a Frankie Stein 17". Thank you for the heads up on the TRU sale!
3 broken legs! I hope you guys are on the mend and feel better soon!
Good grief -- what are the odds. sad I hope all of you are back on your feet soon.
o__o Condolences. Everyone, please get well soon! sad Best wishes! :'(
I am so sorry all of you have broken legs sad dolly mail is a good cure for the blurs. I hope all of your recover very quickly.
LMAO it appears I'm in good company, I hope my fellow sufferers are well soon! Thanks for the well wishes grin

Hubby was home to play chauffeur yesterday
[Image: 26463314946_f3107e30cc.jpg]
I also got a MH Scarah and the book fair Kitty Cheshire & Lizzie Hearts as they were the last two Wonderland dolls I didn't have yet besides the Alistair doll.
(04-18-2016, 06:35 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO it appears I'm in good company, I hope my fellow sufferers are well soon! Thanks for the well wishes grin

Hubby was home to play chauffeur yesterday
[Image: 26463314946_f3107e30cc.jpg]
I also got a MH Scarah and the book fair Kitty Cheshire & Lizzie Hearts as they were the last two Wonderland dolls I didn't have yet besides the Alistair doll.

That's a good husband. Happy

When I saw mention of the broken leg I assumed you were the one that had mentioned leg surgery in an earlier post but I realize now I got peeps mixed up. You all have my best wishes that you heal quickly.
my local target had a bunch of MH things clearanced ... the isi/batsy/kirsti line, the circus line, the new basics, and they even had the student council pack on clearance too wink
Pages: 1 2