Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 11--Voting Time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are the four entries for Round 11 of the Dolly Market photo contest. Vote for your favorite up through October 2. The person whose photo gets the most votes will choose the theme for Round 12.

This is what the theme for Round 11 was, as chosen by Alliecat:
Mischief!
Could be dolls getting up to anything with each other or pranks on their owners or whatever.

[Image: 21751332686_7a248f5f7e.jpg] "Look what I found" by Marsian

[Image: 21542731812_0e81ae2022.jpg] "Mischief managed" by dargosmydaddy

[Image: 21756934192_8d49d5bda8.jpg] "Up to no good" by Cornflower Blue

[Image: 21170113084_3ccee47ea7.jpg] "They found the credit cards, then they found Iplehouse" by Alliecat
It's too hard to pick just one! These are all great. grin
Yes, they are all great photos and hard to pick just one!
Cute photos, guys! ^.^ But I must say...
MO-NO-MO-NO!! LOL Should I be feeling sorry for Hide instead of laughing at him, hehe? XD

(I feel so blind. I couldn't re-find this thread because some dummy didn't look under Contests. At lease I found it in time for the voting!)
So... can I pick the next theme? smile
(10-08-2015, 11:18 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]So... can I pick the next theme? smile

Yes, and congrats! I was on a trip, so I hadn't been around much.
Congratulations, dargosmydaddy. This was your first photo challenge entry, wasn't it? Well done smile
Congrats on the win!
Thank you smile I'm not much of a photographer yet, but I had fun with this, and Monomono is just naturally mischievous-looking.