Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: The Girls Have a Photo Shoot (Introducing Iris)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way back in early September, I got my first two girl dolls, a nude Monomono and a nude and bald Cinciallegra. Cinci was a Pullip I'd never looked twice at with her stock outfit and wig, but darn if I didn't think she had a gorgeous face when I saw her nude and bald! Then she lived in a shoebox for several months while I tried to find her a wig. I knew I wanted a black one, but the MIO longish black wig looked a little iffy in some of the owner pictures I saw, particularly considering the price. So I kept looking, and poor Iris kept languishing in the shoebox.

Then an Alura wig popped up here for $8 including shipping. I love Alura but really doubt I'll ever end up owning her, so it was nice to be able to get a little piece of her, and for a nice bargain to boot. So Iris now has a wig, and I finally got around to taking some pictures of her. And Henri, because she thought it was unfair that she never got her own photo shoot.

Unfortunately my girls continue to have a far less impressive wardrobe than the boys, but it's growing. And they finally have shoes smile

Iris and Henri converse...
[img]HenriandIris1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Showing some sass
[img]Iris4<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Hopeful
[img]Iris3<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Her wig seems a lot nicer than some of the Alura disasters...
[img]Iris1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Henri says, "Don't forget about me. I'm cuter!"
[img]Henri12<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Iris and Nikolaj have a chat
[img]IrisandNik1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
Poor Iris! I'm glad she finally got out of her shoebox!

Your girls(and Nikolaj!) are so adorable! I really love that one white sweater that Iris is wearing in one of her photos. <3
Cute! I like Iris's wig. And yeah, also the white sweater, and the pink & black dress. And the shirt in the first picture. Hmmm... is something afoot between Iris and Nikolaj...? smile Yay for getting her 'finished'!
Isn't it funny how you might never look twice at a doll till you suddenly see them without their stock outfits or wig.
(12-14-2015, 11:09 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Henri says, "Don't forget about me. I'm cuter!"
Aw, give the little photobomber her own shoot already wink
Iris looks fabulous!
It feels like she should have had that wig to begin with smile I am glad after a long time she found it smile your doll family is beautiful smile I am constantly making clothes for my dolls and they never seem to have anything to wear. So girls are bit more tricky in that department I think smile)
Basically all their clothes are Barbie clothes so far... both the white sweater (and the pants) and the pink/ black sparkly dress came in the same fashion pack. I can sew, but don't entirely know what I'm doing with doll clothes, and have sadly had no time since I've acquired my girls... hoping to finally try making some outfits for them at the end of the month when I'm off.

Thank you all for the compliments! smile
Iris is so pretty! She reminds me a bit of Rida with that dark hair, and I love it smile