Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: test test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
test test
testt
It seems like the forum is working again, but then I clicked on your resolutions thread and got a "MyBB SQL Error". sad
Reply test.
(01-07-2016, 08:43 AM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like the forum is working again, but then I clicked on your resolutions thread and got a "MyBB SQL Error". sad

It seems like things are working again, for the most part this fourm is pretty good at staying afloat comparatively to other forums. So I'm not surprised forums are fiddly. LOL
The forum was pretty non-functional for me this morning. Did anyone else experience errors?

(Thank you for getting it up and running again!)
I couldn't get it to work this morning either
I did a massive overhaul of the underlying database a few hours ago. Here's hoping...
Thank you so much again Christopher, I really appreciate all the hard work you are doing to keep this forum working xxx
Thank you for fixing the forum! smile
(01-10-2016, 04:44 AM)Christopher Fritz Wrote: [ -> ]I did a massive overhaul of the underlying database a few hours ago. Here's hoping...

Thank you! smile All your effort and a sprinkling of fairy dust should work -- I'm sure we all appreciate it!
Thank you!!
Thank you, Christoper, for all your efforts! I know you are sacrificing your free time to keep this forum up and running.
ghjkl