Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Fair price for a NRFB Chanti? :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't want to sell her, but a friend is having trouble making her rent, and if she can't come up with it soon, Chanti will have to go (she's the most valuable one I have, and the rent is $800..! ;A; )

IF I end up having to sell her, what is the fair-but-sellable price for her? :? She's the gem of my collection, and I hate to let her go, but... I may have to. At what price do you guys think she would sell if we can't find the money elsewhere? >_<; I gave no idea what she runs- I just know that she's really rare.
Chanti was $160 at the last Groove Rare Choice sale, which seemed really cheap to me. She's pretty rare, and the cheapest on eBay right now is almost $500. I'd probably guess somewhere in the middle, $300-$350?
I know that there is one for sale on one of the Asian collectibles website and she is priced at 35,000 yen which is around $320. She has been there for quite some time now.