Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Poolside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took some photos of my favorite little panda bear, Ainsley, beside the pool yesterday. <3

[Image: 26352148654_2872d14845_z.jpg]Poolside by Haley, on Flickr
This first photo is actually one of my favorite photos I've ever taken. <3

[Image: 26924035876_baba5e990f_z.jpg]Poolside by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 26957775605_b28a899a05_z.jpg]Poolside by Haley, on Flickr

Thank you for looking!
Haha, that is cute. She looks like she's got this modelling thing all figured out. And your photos look so summery!
Thank you! Haha, I think she does. xD She definitely looks like a little model here. <3

I'm glad they look very summery, that was my goal!
The first picture is great, I'm loving all these colours! I agree, it looks very summery. smile
These are awesome, and she's so va-va-voom! Heart 2
She looks amazing with hat swimming suit. I have the same one and none of my poor dolls can rock it like her.
Can she tilt her head?
Thank you all! <3

@Offgenemi: She can tilt her neck quite a bit, since she's on a soft bust Obitsu. smile
I don't like soft bust obitsu (color differences and how it feels to touch) is but that head tilt is priceless sad I want to rebody my pullips but between head tilt, easy rebody , and just getting new arms I haven't decided what to do sad
Oh she is so beautiful and the pics are amazing! <3 The colors and the backround fits her just perfect!
I just love it! yay
That's one sexy Panda!
Haha, thank you all so much!! <3

(05-15-2016, 06:32 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like soft bust obitsu (color differences and how it feels to touch) is but that head tilt is priceless sad I want to rebody my pullips but between head tilt, easy rebody , and just getting new arms I haven't decided what to do sad

Most dolls match Obitsu better than a lot of your other rebodying options. The soft busted Obitsu's are personally my favorite bodies, look and feel-wise, but I can understand if they're not for everyone. LIV bodies have head-tilt, although the actual head tilting rather than the neck like Obitsu, but I'm personally not a HUGE fan of those and you'll have a hard time color-matching.
I am so envious of both your Panda and your pool! (I'm moving to an apartment complex with a pool in August and the wait is killing me!)