Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 21--Voting Time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks to all of you who participated in Round 21—there are five entries to choose from this time. Voting will go up to July 15.

The person whose photo entry ends up with the most votes will get to pick the theme for the next round in the challenge.

Round 21’s theme is "Worst Clashing Hair & Wardrobe" and was selected by Alliecat.

And without further delay, here are the entries:
"Don’t I Look Pretty?" by Dargosmydaddy
[Image: 27812705240_fda76163f8_z.jpg]

“I’m a supermodel. I can make anything work.” by Alliecat
[Image: 28199568506_57bb23dd48_o.jpg]

“Chaotic” by Deadly Nova
[Image: 28190929406_5cbc10f51f_z.jpg]

“Mixing it up” by Offgenemi
[Image: 27611532563_8e2147d90b_z.jpg]

"Worst Clashing Hair & Wardrobe?" by Cornflower Blue
[Image: 27616889193_b5e5755d97_z.jpg]
Not gonna lie- I would probably wear any one of these outfits. smile great pics, everyone!
Great entries everyone!

These Noirs though, love love love them. <3
I found this harder to do than I expected. I kept grabbing what I thought would be terrible combos of tacky Barbie stuff but once it was on, it didn't look bad at all.
Everyone's entries are so cute this round! <3

I love that two of us used Noir to dress in tacky outfits, haha. xD

This was pretty challenging for me too because I always dress Piper in tacky outfits and I wanted to both push it to be even tackier than her usual attire and also make something she'd never worn before. I think I succeeded, although I do imagine she'd wear this anyway. I think it says a lot that 90% of what she's wearing is stock pieces...LOL.
Everyone did such a great job this round!! All the styles were all so unique, I love all the creativity in each of their outfits! To be honest I could see some of my dolls in them LOL
this was such a fun round! i love everyone's photos. it was very hard to choose smile
Do I have bad taste in fashion sense? LOL All of these worked for me, even DeadlyNova's "Chaotic" - though that one's certainly an eye-popper.
I missed the voting, but Cornflower Blue, that is the worst color combination ever. XD (Glad to see Noir's enjoying her new home!)

(07-12-2016, 11:55 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone's entries are so cute this round! <3

I love that two of us used Noir to dress in tacky outfits, haha. xD

This was pretty challenging for me too because I always dress Piper in tacky outfits and I wanted to both push it to be even tackier than her usual attire and also make something she'd never worn before. I think I succeeded, although I do imagine she'd wear this anyway. I think it says a lot that 90% of what she's wearing is stock pieces...LOL.

Go Noir! LOL

Moral of story: never mix stock pieces? Tongue (I spy an Isul Sith vest!)
(07-16-2016, 06:27 AM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: [ -> ]...
I missed the voting, but Cornflower Blue, that is the worst color combination ever. XD (Glad to see Noir's enjoying her new home!)
Well it was supposed to be the Worst. And yes, it took me awhile to get her back in action, but she's ready to have some fun now. She may be a bit disappointed to be beat out by a Regen Noir, though.LOL
congrats, Deadly Nova! You can PM me with the theme for the next round. smile
Thank you so much, everyone! <3<3<3

KiraKira, I've pm'd you my theme for the next round! grin
Congrats on the win, DeadlyNova! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next theme.
Congrats Deadlynova smile your girls was indeed made for this challenge
Congrats, DN! grin
(07-16-2016, 01:04 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Well it was supposed to be the Worst. And yes, it took me awhile to get her back in action, but she's ready to have some fun now. She may be a bit disappointed to be beat out by a Regen Noir, though.LOL

Oh, I bet! But she can still claim seniority over any Regen. wink

(07-19-2016, 08:26 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much, everyone! <3<3<3

KiraKira, I've pm'd you my theme for the next round! grin

I hope to join next time 'round! This better be good! LOL
Pages: 1 2