Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 24 theme announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to our round 23 winner, CornflowerBlue!

Her idea for Round 24's theme is School. So very appropriate as we approach the end of summer.

Entries are due by 0:00 September 12th. Entries can be sent to me via PM or e-mail. I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble sending those, it is totally fine to e-mail me.

My e-mail address follows, just leave out the spaces between the @sign.
justlikewasabi @ gmail.com

grin
Reminder bump!
Dang. Last Saturday at a yard sale, I saw a little plastic school desk replica. It looked a bit big for minis, and I didn't buy it because I need less stuff in this house, not more. Didn't really need it, nowhere to put it. Then just a few hours later I looked on here and saw the theme. Argh! Rawr! I'd have paid the couple dollars for it & then tried to re-sell it for the same, after the photo. Today, at the ongoing yard sale, it was gone. Oh well! LOL
One last bump before the round's photos are due! So far I have two entries. There's always room for more!

grin
I find the start of school too hectic to take photos. (I'm a teacher.) Can't wait to see what others came up with.