Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event - June 10, 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The 2017 Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event will take place on Saturday, June 10, 2017, at the Holiday Inn Chicago-Elk Grove. The theme is Tea Party. This will be our 10th PUDDLE and we plan to make it extra special. More information to come!

[Image: PUDDLE%202017%20dolls%20banner%20final%20sm.jpg]
I'll be there! ;D If you need some more art for the gift bags, know that I will be more than happy to make some for the event!
I also am planning to be there, and would be happy to help with gift bag art as well! smile
Great, we'll need artwork from both of you! 140 gift bags is a lot!
I can offer art work as well. I bought my ticket and am super excited! smile
Great! Anyone else interested in contributing small Pullip etc. themed original art for the 2017 PUDDLE gift bags, just let me know!
Signed up and working on donation for raffle
Me & my mom will be there, I think she's still working on the perfect gift bag donation for this year. wink
Can't wait to see what she comes up with - the bean bag chairs were awesome!
TimmiLynn Johnson is coordinating the gift bag artwork this year: tj.sweett@gmail.com
Well my stepdad said she had to do something ~small~ this year, I think she was looking into making custom pens at one point (because more pens the better, am I right?)
Right!
(09-16-2016, 03:31 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]Me & my mom will be there, I think she's still working on the perfect gift bag donation for this year. wink

Looking forward to her gift and hope you are having a good year.
Is there still room for vendors? And how much does that cost?
We haven't actually opened up vendor registration yet. Last year I think it was $20 for half a table and $40 for a full.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9