Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 26 theme announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a very close round, so hats off to our round 25 winner, Offgenemi!

Her idea for the Round 26 theme is Witches & Wizards in action. This is the perfect round to show off your magic users casting spells, mixing up potions, etc. So very appropriate for the Halloween season!

Entries are due by 0:00 October 24. Entries can be sent to me via PM or e-mail. I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble sending those, it is totally fine to e-mail me.

My e-mail address follows, just leave out the spaces between the @sign.
justlikewasabi @ gmail.com
Reminder bump!
Uh oh sad
Don't think I'm gonna make it this time... things are kind of crap right now. Hope to see some others enter.
Awww....I'm sorry to hear that, Alliecat. I hope things get better soon. I have to admit that I look forward to your entries, so your fun photos will be missed this time.

Hang in there!

-------------------------------
At this point, I've received no entries. Would an extension help at all?
I'm about to submit my entry shortly after I edit it, but I don't want to be the only entry!

Maybe an extension would help.
Got your entry, DeadlyNova.

I would love to receive more entries to make it a full-fledged contest, so let's say the dealine is now October 31--Halloween--to submit entries.

smile I hope that more people enter!
I'm stirring up ideas...well mostly the husband is pushing me to. smile
I'll try to get some props today and submit an entry. The one Pullip I have with me at the moment suits this theme well, so it would be a shame to pass.
Thanks, KiraKira.... I enjoy doing them smile
Sunday-afternoon lull in the ongoing slo-mo train wreck, so I did some dolly therapy and threw something together after all.
I'll play too!
Great! I received both your entries, Alliecat and davidd, thank you.

Keep the entries coming! Still got a week left!
I hope I can squeeze one in.
And...another reminder bump!

Right now there are four five (4) (5) photos entered, but there is lots room for more! You have through the weekend to submit your entries--the voting thread will get posted on Halloween!
(10-28-2016, 09:35 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]And...another reminder bump!

Right now there are four five (4) (5) photos entered, but there is lots room for more! You have through the weekend to submit your entries--the voting thread will get posted on Halloween!

Just sent my entry to your gmail. Thanks for extending the deadline. Happy
Got it, renlee83. Thank you!