Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: A Spooky Little Spectre - Imogen's Halloween!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boo! xD

Is she a little girl lost in a graveyard...or is she the creepy little spirit who will lure you to your doom? Mwahaha!

[Image: s9gquuD.jpg?1]

[Image: Dk7k12k.jpg?1]

I don't think Imogen could look scary if her life depended on it, but we tried anyways! Hope you guys have a fun and spooky Halloween! wink
She makes a graveyard look cute smile I love her outfit ,adorable
Wow! Great photo set! That dress is too spooky/cute! smile
Aw smile She looks like she's listening for something, maybe there to visit someone she knows, and that maybe she could have a pleasant conversation with a lonely spirit there.
Imogen has got to be the most adorable little Blythe ever. I love her ghostly outfit. She's so cute! What's scary is how perfect she is...

grin
I'm afraid I can't buy that she's a creepy little spirit. She's just too adorable.
What an adorable outfit!
(10-30-2016, 03:10 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]She makes a graveyard look cute smile I love her outfit ,adorable

(10-30-2016, 03:55 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Great photo set! That dress is too spooky/cute! smile

(10-30-2016, 09:45 PM)vertefae Wrote: [ -> ]What an adorable outfit!

Thanks so much, guys! Heart It's an Azone dress and socks, I've been saving it for this very occasion, lol xD

(10-30-2016, 04:29 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Aw smile She looks like she's listening for something, maybe there to visit someone she knows, and that maybe she could have a pleasant conversation with a lonely spirit there.

What a lovely thing to say! She might be conversing with Leonard and Mildred wink

(10-30-2016, 07:15 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]Imogen has got to be the most adorable little Blythe ever. I love her ghostly outfit. She's so cute! What's scary is how perfect she is...

grin

Haha, aw, Kira that might be the sweetest compliment Imogen ever got, thank you xD I really am honoured to be her dolly mum, and I count my blessings very day that Bee let me bring her home! She's a lot of fun to photo :3

(10-30-2016, 02:36 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid I can't buy that she's a creepy little spirit. She's just too adorable.

Haha, thank you, CB! wink

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! I can't believe it's Nov already, where did the year go!! ~