Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: "Unlovable"-the Frankiestein custom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished yet another MH custom. Her name is "Unlovable". She was created by a mad scientist, but discarded because he deemed her to be a mistake.
<P>

[Image: 32228816574_767fc8ded5_z.jpg]IMG_4827 by ai_sweet_sacrifice, on Flickr
[Image: 32228802914_ee8b1a363a_z.jpg]IMG_4830 by ai_sweet_sacrifice, on Flickr
[Image: 32918156182_d0de99bca7_z.jpg]IMG_4826 by ai_sweet_sacrifice, on Flickr
[Image: 32228854954_77190f52f2_z.jpg]IMG_4823 by ai_sweet_sacrifice, on Flickr

Let me know what you think about this strange custom!
Strange and bizarre indeed! I think her special charms would become more evident to one over time!
She is really really cool and unique!
She is awesome. Very creepy and cool. Love how you made her eyes sockets bigger.
Yup, she's creepy. I think it's the big eyes that really adds the creepy factor.
Thanks all!
I love her!
Very creepy, but I love creepy. smile
Those are acrylic or glass eyes, like you use in BJDs, right?
(03-30-2017, 09:33 AM)whimsu Wrote: [ -> ]I love her!
Very creepy, but I love creepy. smile
Those are acrylic or glass eyes, like you use in BJDs, right?

They are glass eyes, 16 mm I believe smile. I'm glad you like her! She will be going up for sale on Ebay soon. Hopefully her new owner will appreciate her unique creepiness!
Hi,

What I love about her is the distressed look of her skin! Awesome!Happy

My hands aren't very strong anymore, but about four or so years ago, I distressed a bunch of doll clothing for a "Les Mis" doll project that never got off the ground, and Frankie's distressed skin color reminds me so much of those distressed clothes. I love distressed costumes!Happy

Goodbye,
That Doll in the Corner
Special 2
(06-06-2017, 09:47 PM)That Doll in the Corner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

My hands aren't very strong anymore, but about four or so years ago, I distressed a bunch of doll clothing for a "Les Mis" doll project that never got off the ground, and Frankie's distressed skin color reminds me so much of those distressed clothes. I love distressed costumes!Happy

Goodbye,
That Doll in the Corner
Special 2

Thank you! I really appreciate distressed costumes as well. I think that it's great that clothes considered to be "tattered" and "worn" can be appreciated. I am trying to get arms for my custom so that she looks more complete. Wish me luck!
(06-07-2017, 09:16 AM)blackxlily Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2017, 09:47 PM)That Doll in the Corner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Goodbye,
That Doll in the Corner
Special 2

Thank you! I really appreciate distressed costumes as well. I think that it's great that clothes considered to be "tattered" and "worn" can be appreciated. I am trying to get arms for my custom so that she looks more complete. Wish me luck!

Hi,

Good luck!Happy

Goodbye,
That Doll in the Corner
Special 2