Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Little mountaineers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, the snow was good for something, I guess...
I only intended to take one picture, but the girls wanted to have an adventure. So here they are.

[Image: 32237190424_242f865d25_o.jpg]
Ready to begin the ascent of the snow mountain.

[Image: 32237190974_eae3a71e77_o.jpg]
Approaching the summit!

[Image: 32956041611_f1c617eb0c_o.jpg]
Almost there...

[Image: 32956042121_e05666b6aa_o.jpg]
"We did it!!"

[Image: 32237189714_21e366d9e8_o.jpg]

[Image: 32237191654_5b08f207aa_o.jpg]
"Oh... crap... . How do we get down...?"

Spoiled as they are, they got an airlift off the mountaintop.
They got kind of wet so their clothes all ended up spread out on top of the couch above the heater.

[Image: 32267630403_1601ef6f02_o.jpg]

Later...

[Image: 32956043231_3ec6bb9f02_o.jpg]
"Well, yeah, points for chocolate, but WHY don't we have a fireplace??"

Thanks for looking smile
Oh god these photos are so cute! I love their poses and I really love their outfits!! Absolutely precious!!
This is too adorable! yay They both have some incredibly stylish snow gear. Your dollies do some amazing feats and look good doing it. :3
They both look absolutely adorable! I'm loving those fluffy little boots.
Adorable! I love how cozy they look in the last picture smile
That snow mound looks pretty huge! Adorable photo shoot.
What a fantastic, fun adventure! I love the attention to detail, with the ropes and... whatever the spikes they pound into the snow are called. The camera angles dramatically enhance the action! I particularly like the "Almost There" photo, along with "We did it!"

Did you refer to personal climbing experience to create the details?
amazing photos <3 I think 'we did it' is my favourite but as always, every photo is posed and detailed to perfection.
That was a wonderful adventure with great warm ending smile for some reason colors and their poses or something reminded me of the old macgyver episodes in snow. You will kill me but these photos made me miss snow days smile
Thank you so much for the nice comments, everyone! I was only going to do one shot of them climbing and it turned into a wee story. I'm really happy with how these turned out.
Indeed, the PTFCo crew is all about looking fabulous while having fabulous adventures! Nothing but the best eBay bargain-basement wardrobe deals! LOL
The mountain was about 6 feet high (Snowplow Guy's work) but it's gone down a bit with a few slightly warmer days. The fluffy little boots are from Mimiwoo -- fabulous footwear at great prices -- my girls should get an endorsement deal!! grin

(02-25-2017, 03:30 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]What a fantastic, fun adventure! I love the attention to detail, with the ropes and... whatever the spikes they pound into the snow are called.
You mean toothpicks? LOL
(02-25-2017, 03:30 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Did you refer to personal climbing experience to create the details?
Goodness no. I'd prefer strolling on a tropical beach to tackling snow mountains. Thank you for the lovely comments smile

(02-26-2017, 12:10 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]for some reason colors and their poses or something reminded me of the old macgyver episodes in snow. You will kill me but these photos made me miss snow days smile
Haha. Come on up! Lots to spare.
Oh, we need a MacGyver doll!!
That is great idea why I didn't think about it before !
I loved this! Thanks for sharing. I always like your outdoor shots. smile
Thank you grin I love shooting outdoors. Unfortunately my enthusiasm varies in direct relation to the temperature! This time of year... eehhhh.... slash
Your photo stories are always great! I was hoping for at least one good snow to take a few pictures in this winter, but all we ever got were flurries. Still, I wouldn't want snow all the time so I guess I can't complain.
That's so cute! :3 I love the quirky feeling, they have so much fun!
And that afterpic is me taking pics outside most of the year... right Tough I leave my dolls to dry nude (either wet or snowy). Tough sometimes it is more about them getting back to room temperature, but the clothes get wet from snow when you get in sooo... sly
Pages: 1 2