Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Can't wait for spring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's coming up on that time of year again... when signs of spring start appearing in some places, and once again I get so fed up and frustrated that everywhere gets spring before we do! Irritated
Someone else got a little ahead of things this week, trying on a new outfit.

[Image: 33110793921_aa1e2b4f6a_b.jpg]
She's such a little star.

[Image: 33239247535_bd0b8594f5_b.jpg]
"Look! Grass! It's spring! I can wear this, right?"

[Image: 33239246895_6dd0eb0913_b.jpg]
"....wait.... what...?"

[Image: 33110794401_7afb2c859e_b.jpg]
"Oh... poop."

[Image: 33110793351_3d4565a3c8_b.jpg]
"...sigghhh...."

[Image: 33110792531_528161956e_b.jpg]
Workin' it in the meantime though.

Spring dress by Offgenemi. Isn't it cute?
Thanks for looking smile
She looks very cute but I must say I love the second outfit on her, she look very good in white.,that style is perfect for her. Sorry for late coming spring , me and my allergies are not looking forward to it at all, we already started to sneeze as a family.
Snow flurries here tonight. The forecast called for "about an inch" and we're already at three inches. Whacked

What an adorable girl! I love her red hair! And that second outfit, as noted above, is seriously cool! Or, y'know, seriously warmer than a skirt when there's still snow on the ground.
LOL
Thanks, guys smile Bummer about the allergies. And, well, at least somewhere else is still getting flurries! But I bet you'll still have flowers blooming well before we do.
A lot of the girls' fancy duds came from "lovelygirlstore2010" on eBay.
She looks really cute in her new dress! I can appreciate the spring fever thing, too.
Thank you smile We will be waiting a while, alas...
She's adorable and looks great in both outfits. yay And I know what you mean about wanting spring to arrive. Granted, out here it's always warm, but it never really ever feels like spring, in my opinion. I grew up in a place where flowers would bloom everywhere during spring and would cover everything in bright, vivid colors and the weather was most always beautiful, and I don't really get that where I live currently. It makes me miss it a lot, especially since spring is my most favorite season. TT_TT