Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Some party gown portraits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I took these a while ago, when I decided it was really time the girls changed out of their Christmas dresses.... but then they looked so nice, I hesitated to put them away! Anyway, here are some party portraits.

[Image: 33309925252_b7f33c7f75_o.jpg]
Sara looks so nice in green, and with her hair loose.

[Image: 33465985695_82f135d775_o.jpg]

[Image: 33309926722_ef3b8d1c98_o.jpg]
Petra, looking elegant.

[Image: 33465987485_932a05d299_o.jpg]

[Image: 33465984355_4633c68cc2_o.jpg]
Dawn always looks so delighted to pose. I guess you would too if you'd been in a box without a body for as long as she was.

[Image: 33082572980_f43d3570b0_o.jpg]
Stars in her eyes!

[Image: 32651482083_cb76ac441c_o.jpg]
Daesani always looks sassy.

[Image: 33082572620_6812d4ca71_o.jpg]

Thanks for looking smile
such lovely girls Heart Your Petra looks so pretty - the colours she is wearing were made for her. I have never really liked a PP doll with her stock wig .. until Petra appeared smile Sara and Daesani look very glamorous and Dawn does sparkle, bless her grin I hadn't really noticed what a happy face Grell had before.

I realise these were likely taken before Cherie arrived home, but does she have any evening wear?? *subtle hint* Tongue
Gorgeous ladies! I love that you've coordinated their dresses to their hair colors!
They all look so fancy! I love the vivid colors of the gowns against the snowy backdrop.
Such pretty dresses for pretty girls!
Wow! All the dresses suit them perfectly.
Thank you everybody! The dresses are a little big for them all, but most of the time it doesn't show too much.

(03-16-2017, 04:19 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]I realise these were likely taken before Cherie arrived home, but does she have any evening wear?? *subtle hint* Tongue
Heh grin OK. The PTFCo crew are always happy to answer fan requests LOL
She/we didn't want to mess up her hair, but I convinced her to try. It was too contrasty-sun outside so she had to make do with the table by the window again.

[Image: 33326213382_0fe2207bfa_o.jpg]

[Image: 33326214322_c78a178b2f_o.jpg]
Kind of a glamour girl when she gets dressed.
She still needs a trim, but having recently botched a Barbie boil-perm, I'm not going to touch any Pullip hair for a while!

And yes, PP's wig is really cute. Thank you smile
They all look so elegant! Most Pullips don't get to do the formal gown thing, so its a nice change of pace to see them all dressed up. Daesani is my favorite.
omg thankyou Allie & Cherie grin Gorgeous!! That girl could literally wear anything -- but those colours - sigh. Perfect.

*whispers - don't tell the others but Cherie is my favourite of your big girls. Such a stunning doll smile
Lovely enchanting elegant photos!
The girls look fabulous!
They dress like the girls getting out of the Bachelor limo first night.
Oh the ladies are sooooo fine! I love these pics. Reminds me I should take more pics with elegant outfits too, they look so pretty! Love all the colors! Heart
(03-17-2017, 02:28 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]They all look so elegant! Most Pullips don't get to do the formal gown thing, so its a nice change of pace to see them all dressed up. Daesani is my favorite.
Thank you smile Yeah, my gang doesn't have a very typical wardrobe, I guess. I'm still so pleased there were owner photos of Date that convinced me to get her. I went in 24 hours from "never looked at this doll" to "MUST HAVE!!!" LOL

(03-17-2017, 03:13 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]*whispers - don't tell the others but Cherie is my favourite of your big girls. Such a stunning doll smile
Heeheehee.... sshhhhhh....! wink She says thank you.

(03-18-2017, 11:52 AM)ladywindsor Wrote: [ -> ]They dress like the girls getting out of the Bachelor limo first night.
Haha! Uh oh... do we need a boy doll...?? ???... (I think this bunch is all about 'girl power' though! LOL )

(03-24-2017, 05:25 PM)Hunajasieni Wrote: [ -> ]Oh the ladies are sooooo fine! I love these pics. Reminds me I should take more pics with elegant outfits too, they look so pretty! Love all the colors! Heart
Thank you! It was fun shooting them.
I'm absolutely in love with Sara, such a delicate beauty! Daesani is jaw-dropping in these colours, they suit her sass just right. smile
The gowns are all lovely! Beautiful jewel tones and the soft wraps on their shoulders are the perfect touch! Heart
Thanks, both smile It's fun seeing who likes each doll best.
Pages: 1 2