Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Wa-Lolita Dress I made!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 33576169356_41374dc166_z.jpg]

Just finished making this dress! It was my first time sewing for a smaller doll. I had only done slim MSD sized clothing before.

Her body is a Small Pure Neemo Flection. The dress also fits the original Dal body, XS Pure Neemo Flection, and 23cm Obitsu. I am planning on making some more dresses very soon in different fabrics.
She looks very cute! It is very well made. I want to make one or two for my girls but I didn't find the time yet smile
(03-25-2017, 05:33 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]She looks very cute! It is very well made. I want to make one or two for my girls but I didn't find the time yet smile

Thanks! I am working on a purple one for her, that will be hers to keep, the one in the photos will likely go up in my shop for a discount. I have most of it sewn. Just need to attach the other sleeve and the skirt piece to the bodice.
That's cute fabric. It looks like a tricky thing to make, but then I don't sew. The big bow is great!
So cute! I need to try paling something like this sometime.
Super cute. smile