Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Need Help Pricing Clarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm planning on selling my Pullip Clarity, but I need some help with pricing her. Here's a pic: http://imgur.com/a/HnGwk

She'll come as pictured. I bought her secondhand as just a head and so I don't have her stock wig or outfit. The only thing I changed on her is I swapped out her stock chips (which broke when I removed them) and replaced them with some chips from ChibiMiyuDolls on Etsy. The lashes are stock and I haven't touched her faceup. She's on a 27cm SBH-M Obitsu body. Her wig is from eBay. I'm not sure the brand, but it seems like a decent wig. It's soft and silky and fairly thick. Her headband is from LullabyforDolls on Etsy and I made her outfit and jewelry myself.
I am no help with pricing but I just had to say about the dress.... "SQUEEEEEEE!" Heart LOL
(04-09-2017, 01:00 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]I am no help with pricing but I just had to say about the dress.... "SQUEEEEEEE!" Heart LOL

Thanks. I won RequiemArt's contest with that dress and won a year's worth of free patterns.

Oh, and I realized I forgot to mention that I also still have her original pearl earrings.
Would $80 be a fair price for just Clarity and the wig? I'm thinking of just selling the outfit separately for $20.
About 2 1/2 years ago, I bought a second hand Clarity with most of her stock, some additional, non Pullip stock clothing, and with her hair brushed out for $85 on this forum.
I think $80 is reasonable. You don't really see her around and she is on obitsu.