Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Wrong Way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took Viper to the Botanical Gardens that I enjoy going to a lot despite the fact she JUST had a photo taken and a lot of my crew has gone a looong time...oh well. ^^

I've discovered she's a bit of a mess.

[Image: 35309785171_81f5e00382_z.jpg]Wrong Way! by Haley, on Flickr
"Me."

[Image: 34630066223_10684a5c65_z.jpg]Purple by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 34630130973_df0fd37a39_z.jpg]Copy..monkey? by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 34630036523_45f37dbb6e_z.jpg]Elephant by Haley, on Flickr
Featuring my friend's Undertaker, Light.

[Image: 34598104974_aaa50ce4be_z.jpg]!!! by Haley, on Flickr
Viper: Look at my big, purple -
Me: Viper!

[Image: 35440045985_0b8ba5231b_z.jpg]Spirit Animal by Haley, on Flickr
She says the Tasmanian Devil is her spirit animal.

[Image: 34629952853_40a1f4819f_z.jpg]Peace! by Haley, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!
Ha! These are adorable... Your dolls always have so much personality, but I especially love Piper and her purple hair. The picture of her lounging on the baby gorilla is my favorite.
Copy monkey? More like Rip Harambe LOL jkjk, she's gorgeous though. I love the color of her eyes with her hair <3<3<3 I've never been a huge fan of Principessa but yours is SO cute!
Haha, cute! I like the second last one best -- but she has a lot of personality in all the pix. A botanical garden with a dolly friend sounds wonderful. It looks like a neat place, with the animals.
Viper is amongst my favourites of your gang- started with "ooo Princi with purple hair" but her attitude is what gets me Heart 2
She has a very adult mindset (as shown by the purple flowery ... big thing LOL ) so different to say ... Nooroo. My favourite photo is probably her lying on the baby monkey's back but they are all wonderful, as always smile
Loving the last pic in the set. Adorable photos! Thank you for sharing. smile
Love the pic with the baby gorilla!
Viper is so mischievous--love that about her. This set of photos really showcase her naughty personality.
smile
She has such a definite style, and she's lovely. Looks like she got into plenty of mischief on her day out too!
Tasmanian devil looks real! She looks like she in her element in there smile very nice photo series as usual