Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 36--Voting Time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deadly Nova’s photo got the most votes for Round 35 and her selected theme is “Dress-Up” for Round 36 of the Photo Challenge.

There were five entries submitted for this round. Please cast your vote for your favorite photo—you have until July 6 to do so. The person whose photo entry ends up with the most votes during the voting period gets to pick the theme for Round 37.

And without further delay, here are the entries (listed in reverse alphabetical order of the username)!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me! by Rexicorn
[Image: 34766674704_bac7500c38_n.jpg]

Nat the Cat
[Image: 35700933055_acdf23e4ec.jpg]

LeJays17
[Image: 440fd3ee982272de4304481b716e1419.jpg]

Swapsies by BlueBlueKarou
[Image: 35210343000_02962c2395.jpg]

Playing Samurai by Alliecat
[Image: 34793141774_efa7469fc2.jpg]
These are all so cute!! It's going to be hard picking someone to vote for!

(Ha, I picked the theme and forgot to submit an entry. I think this happened last time I picked a theme too...LOL)
Great entries, everybody! Happy (I love so easily voting for someone else's photos. X3)

(07-04-2017, 05:54 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ](Ha, I picked the theme and forgot to submit an entry. I think this happened last time I picked a theme too...LOL)
I had to stick a reminder on my phone. Tongue
Really fun and unique work, everyone. I really dig 'em all! <3
so many cool ideas this time - I had hard time time choosing my favourite
Looks like a tie! So what happens? Re-run the same theme? Re-open the voting? Pistols at dawn?
I vote for pistols at dawn.
I think the winners decide the next theme together?
What a fashionable bunch. Cute photos, everyone!

(07-09-2017, 11:45 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]I vote for pistols at dawn.
I don't get up that early. Pistols at sunset maybe. If you want to mess with the pirate crew.

It's your first win, isn't it, Blue? Congrats -- why don't you pick it.
I was just dusting off my duelling pistols! Very decent of you Alliecat, thank you. The way your girl is wielding that cutlass I shall accept gratefully and back away lest I offend her
Haha. Samurai-pirates would be even worse. And I didn't even post me in my pirate outfit. XD
All the entries were great! Congratulations to the winners!
Arrrgh matey! Tongue
A great theme this month and I look forward to seeing what the next will be! Congrats Alliecat and BlueBlueKarou!