Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: CB's J-Doll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm venturing into Alliecat's zone. I admit I've bought a number of J-Dolls just for their outfits and then sold the dolls. But Carrer de Montcada was just too pretty to kick to the curb. She also came with me to my Mother's house for some photos in her flowers. She's wearing the other Darling Clover dress I picked up at PUDDLE.
[Image: 35155433554_f01551c91b_z.jpg]
With the lavender.

[Image: 35953760086_48423092e5_z.jpg]

[Image: 35953759106_985490786d_z.jpg]

[Image: 35953755976_4c88e8e756_z.jpg]
Admiring the potentilla.
Yay, J love! Heart LOL
She's very pretty -- isn't it amazing how something like green hair can really work on a doll. And they have such pretty eyes.
Lovely colours. She fits in perfectly.
I've tried lavender in the garden a couple of times, but it just doesn't seem to get through the winter sad
beautiful photos CB, as always. She is a lovely doll and the dress & the scenery - spectacular smile
She's gorgeous! Love her green hair and eye colours.
And that Darling Clover dress looks perfect on her. Happy
I have lavender in my garden and luckily it's done well the last 3 years.
One of my favourite perennial.
Thanks! I've found if I plant lavender close to the house, it will survive the winter. It also depends on the variety since some of them are hardier than others.
She is a beauty, and she looks so sweet with those flowers, I can see why you couldn't let her go.
She is lovely, what a gorgeous hair colour!
Thanks! The quality of her hair is nice, too, which is always a nice surprise with Groove dolls.