Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: One girl, one guitar...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This photoshoot turned me into one of those people who can't edit themselves, because do you really need 16 photos that are very similar? But I liked them all so much. I think Dawn has finally found her perfect style. She's a little star!

[Image: 36372563686_07d8668a5c_o.jpg]

[Image: 36249397972_9a1a2463f7_o.jpg]

[Image: 36372565906_db471cf1df_o.jpg]

[Image: 35582485474_54efd2d4d6_o.jpg]
...something about a loaded six-string...?

[Image: 36372564886_8a3b2bdc67_o.jpg]

[Image: 36280889301_f93e959214_o.jpg]

She's definitely going to sing John Denver... maybe a lil Simon & Garfunkel...? LOL

[Image: 36249396272_55ab73a84e_o.jpg]
Might try this idea again. This one was inspired by my friend Claudene, who drowned at sea. Pullip legs don't quite work that way though....

In the meantime, I think Miss Dawn wants to start a band smile
Thanks for looking!
I love that flower crown on her! I'm sure she's got some lovely songs to sing!
She looks awesome! I love the guitar and her pants.
She's so pretty! I like your dolls' characterization. smile They're such fun little people.
she is a natural muso smile Beautiful photos of a lovely girl.

*PS - please, NOT John Denver Tongue
Great photo shoot, I can see why you love them all. The photo with her back to the camera is my favorite. Love it!
Superb! I can almost hear her singing: "Where have all the flowers gone? Long time passin'...."
Thank you everybody! : yay It was such a fun photoshoot. Ants and all.

(08-07-2017, 03:14 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]I love that flower crown on her! I'm sure she's got some lovely songs to sing!
It was our PUDDLE door prize. I was near the end of the line, so I pretty much evaluated what was left by "which is the best photo prop?" LOL

(08-08-2017, 12:14 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]She looks awesome! I love the guitar and her pants.
Thank you! Those are Nomado's pants, $4 in a secondhand box at PUDDLE. I can't believe I waffled a bit about buying them! I stalked the eBay seller's weekly auctions till I got the guitar for cheap.

(08-08-2017, 06:15 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]She's so pretty! I like your dolls' characterization. smile They're such fun little people.
Aw, thank you! I don't do elaborate backstories, so it's just kinda what comes out in the photos.

(08-08-2017, 10:58 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]*PS - please, NOT John Denver Tongue
GAH! My favourite male singer?, how dare you! Rawr! LOL

(08-08-2017, 01:08 PM)PollyPut the KettleOn Wrote: [ -> ]Great photo shoot, I can see why you love them all. The photo with her back to the camera is my favorite. Love it!
That's one of my favourites too. One of the reasons I haven't hurried to replace her frizztastic wig is I really like the waves in it, like this.

(08-09-2017, 02:22 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Superb! I can almost hear her singing: "Where have all the flowers gone? Long time passin'...."
Yes! That's another perfect song for her! smile
I would love to hear the music she is playing; the setting and her look bring to mind proper folksy stuff. The picture of her with her back turned to the camera is just lovely smile
They did a show on your friend's ship last night on the Weather Channel. I couldn't believe it. I think it was Coast Guard Rescue: HMS Bounty or some title like that. :'( I don't know if it might be too sad to watch though. I didn't catch all of it. sad The crew was saying what a nice person she was. sad
Thank you guys smile I am not sure if Dawn and Daesani will be able to agree on a style to jam together... LOL

(08-11-2017, 03:43 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]They did a show on your friend's ship last night on the Weather Channel. I couldn't believe it. I think it was Coast Guard Rescue: HMS Bounty or some title like that.
I think I saw that when it first came out; I remember they did one. This sounds like the re-run. The Coast Guard hearing was a lot worse to watch.
If not for responsibilities at home, my sorry ass might have stayed on for that trip too. And I'm a lousy swimmer. slash