Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 38 theme announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to Alliecat for her Round 37 victory! Alliecat has chosen the theme "Being Lazy" for Round 38.

***Please be sure your photo is approximately 500 x 375 pixels.*** (approximately)

You can submit your entries to me via PM or e-mail--deadline of 0:00 HST, August 21. I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble sending those, you may e-mail me. My e-mail address follows, just leave out the spaces between the @ sign

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com

Not sure about the deadline? Here is a list of the converted times--just find the city closest to your location and use that as your submission deadline.

*Anchorage (USA - Alaska)--Monday, August 21, 2017 at 2:00 am
*Los Angeles (USA - California)--Monday, August 21, 2017 at 3:00 am
*Edmonton (Canada - Alberta)--Monday, August 21, 2017 at 4:00 am
*Chicago (USA - Illinois)--Monday, August 21, 2017 at 5:00 am
*New York (USA - New York)--Monday, August 21, 2017 at 6:00 am
*Halifax (Canada - Nova Scotia)--Monday, August 21, 2017 at 7:00 am
*Adelaide (Australia - South Australia)--Monday, August 21, 2017 at 7:30 pm
*London (United Kingdom - England)--Monday, August 21, 2017 at 11:00 am
My version of "being lazy" (my usual state, actually) would probably be failing to submit a photo. blush
(08-09-2017, 02:25 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]My version of "being lazy" (my usual state, actually) would probably be failing to submit a photo. blush

Haha! That would be the epitome of being lazy for the competition grin

I've got no immediate ideas, but I do have a new girl arriving this weekend so I shall see if she inspires me.
(08-09-2017, 02:25 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]My version of "being lazy" (my usual state, actually) would probably be failing to submit a photo. blush
Hahaha... post a black square. LOL
(08-10-2017, 03:49 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]
Hahaha... post a black square. LOL
Post a photo of a stick figure being lazy. Because then you don't have to change their outfit or brush their hair.
Reminder bump!

Received three photo entries so far. The more the merrier!
Thanks for the reminder - it's been a crazy 3-day weekend for me, but I'm working from home on Wednesday, so will make sure I get something done.
OK...one last reminder bump for this round.

I received four entries so far...anyone else feel like joining in?

smile
I do! Hopefully, I can squeeze something in tomorrow.