Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My new girl: Papin arrives!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm so excited hat I have my new Papin home with me. She's so fresh and new that she doesn't yet have a name or solid personanlity so I'm still getting to know her. I quite like the idea of her being a comic book artist and writer, but maybe that's because I would love to do that job if I had an ounce of artistic talent! LOL

So in order to figure her out I took some shots of her and threw in Craziia, too, as Papin needs a friend and Craziia needs a new lease of life.

[Image: 36526266065_28bc7a4e50.jpg]Papin meets Craziia by Rexicorn Rex, on Flickr

[Image: 36479714526_8a81dbc830.jpg]Papin meets Craziia by Rexicorn Rex, on Flickr

[Image: 35717207313_256274ba07.jpg]Papin meets Craziia by Rexicorn Rex, on Flickr

[Image: 35717202793_9940453c58.jpg]Papin meets Craziia by Rexicorn Rex, on Flickr
This is the first shot I took of her when I first got her home.

[Image: 36388845491_aac23f4813.jpg]Papin meets Craziia by Rexicorn Rex, on Flickr
Congrats on your new girl Papin.
She is so cute. I love her pink hair.
I also like her first outfit you dressed her in, so colorful!

It is always good to have friends and hope she and Crazia become besties for life.
They're both so cute. I know Papin tends to be popular but I guess I never looked too closely at her faceup. She's really sweet. I like the 3rd photo where they both look like something really has their attention.
Congrats on your new addition smile
(08-14-2017, 02:24 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]I know Papin tends to be popular but I guess I never looked too closely at her faceup. She's really sweet.

I know what you mean; I never gave her much consideration before with all that pink, but my pal said one was going cheap and so I had a browse online and decided her face was just lovely. And now she's here I think she really is a special girl. She still needs a name though!

Thanks both for your comments smile
She is very cute! Congratulations! I love her sweet face smile
Congratulations!
Papin is lovely! I think her face is so expressive and I love her pink hair!
Looks like Papin and Craziia are already best of friends. Happy
Papin's a classic Pullip! Congrats!
Congratulations! She seems to have settled in really well......doesn't she!