Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 38--Voting Time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep, I’m late again. Sorry.

This round's theme was chosen by the previous round’s winner, Alliecat. The theme for Round 38 was “Being Lazy”.

There were four entries submitted in this round. Please cast your vote for your favorite photo—you have until August 26 to do so. The person whose photo entry ends up with the most votes during the voting period gets to pick the theme for Round 39.

And without further delay, here are the entries listed in reverse alphabetical order, according to the username...

Untitled by s1dthesqu1d
[Image: 35621526394_613ddf4877.jpg]

So Much Work, So Little Motivation by Rexicorn
[Image: 35752868103_8be80946c2.jpg]

Netflix & zzzzzz by BlueBlueKarou
[Image: 36528220021_ed508af6b7.jpg]

”Ehh…do it later…feel like so…” by Alliecat

[Image: 36415469921_51b4793fb3.jpg]
Adorable entries! I failed to squeeze one in, again.
Such lovely entries everyone!
Great entries! I can relate to all. xd
(08-24-2017, 06:34 AM)martah Wrote: [ -> ]Great entries! I can relate to all. xd

Ditto!
I can feel my productivity falling! Must resist the call to laziness grin
Congrats on the win, Rexicorn! Please think of a theme for the next round and PM me once you know what it is.

grin
Loved everyone's photos! Relaxation all the way.
Congratulations Rexicorn! Happy
Cute photos, all! Yeah, that's me, zzzzing in front of the computer Dead
Congrats, Rexicorn smile
Congrats, Rexicorn!
Congrats ! This photo really made me wanna have a nap smile
Gah! I wasn't paying attention and I missed the voting. Just as well, I wouldn't have been able to decide on a favorite anyway. Excellent entries this round!

And I agree with Offgenemi: every one of these photos makes me want to take a nap!
These are all so cute! So sad that this theme passed by without me noticing! Oops ^^
It's not too late for the next one, Back to School: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7261193