Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 39 theme announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to Rexicorn for the Round 38 victory! Her chosen theme is "Back to School"--anything from the dolls getting ready or sorting their school supplies or heading back to school/college/university.

***Please be sure your photo is approximately 500 x 375 pixels.*** (approximately)

You can submit your entries to me via PM or e-mail--deadline of 0:00 HST, September 18. I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble sending those, you may e-mail me. My e-mail address follows, just leave out the spaces between the @ sign

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com

Not sure about the deadline? Here is a list of the converted times--just find the city closest to your location and use that as your submission deadline.

*Anchorage (USA - Alaska)--Monday, September 18, 2017 at 2:00 am
*Los Angeles (USA - California)--Monday, September 18, 2017 at 3:00 am
*Edmonton (Canada - Alberta)--Monday, September 18 at 4:00 am
*Chicago (USA - Illinois)--Monday, September 18 at 5:00 am
*New York (USA - New York)--Monday, September 18 at 6:00 am
*Halifax (Canada - Nova Scotia)--Monday, September 18 at 7:00 am
*Adelaide (Australia - South Australia)--Monday, September, 2018 at 8:00pm
*London (United Kingdom - England)--Monday, September 18, 2017 at 11:00 am
First reminder bump!
grin
Once again, the time got away from me. slash
Shoot! I had a good idea for this one >.<
I only got one entry. So...it's probably best to extend the deadline? Shall we say Monday, September 25?
Oh poop. Come on you guys with good ideas -- let's see 'em! grin
There's till time? Hmmm...
Whew, I was annoyed at myself for missing it! Work and life have been mental of late, but have hastily taken a pic and will quickly boot up the pic to get it out of Flickr and into a pm.
Sent one!