Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Picking daisies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sooo far behind sorting photos. These are from June. Winter suddenly arrived, and it's officially "minus" out today. I had to dig out the winter coat, earmuffs, thermal underwear, gloves... auwe!!! Cry
So, I'm remembering the daisy patch I left in the middle of the yard when I mowed in June. I ended up with a lot of very similar photos of Sara, so here are a few.

[Image: 38319094781_a024cbcede_o.jpg]

[Image: 38264267246_79e3f09949_o.jpg]

[Image: 38264266316_0d72f4c7b6_o.jpg]

[Image: 38319091981_bd720bd23d_o.jpg]
I thought about rewigging her, but once I undid her hair, it's kinda grown on me smile And since now she matches mini Doryn, she'll probably keep it for now.
Beautiful! smile Try to stay warm!
Your photos are really cute! Happy
I wish it was summer again.
Very refreshing , serene photos. You can photograph this girl with so much ease it seems. I would think her hair color would be a challenge but it doesn’t seem so
She's a lovely flower amongst the daisies.
Thanks, all smile The light was going at this point in the day, so the original photos were rather dark and blah. So I admit to some tweaking of light. I don't think the hair colour is difficult... very pale dolls are harder to shoot.