Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Amelia at the library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been a bit busy lately but here are some photos I took of Amelia when I brought her to work with me at the library.
She loves books as much as I do! Happy

[Image: 38710238671_5dcddce6bb_z.jpg]

[Image: 37822577645_5be20eb027_z.jpg]
She's so lovely!<3
She makes a perfect little librarian! And she has her own little book! These pictures are so cute! They make me want to: a) finally pull my Pullips out of storage, and B) go to the library.
I agree she looks perfect as librarian! And the library looks prettier with her in it!
Adorable! She is gorgeous, and I love her outfit. And who can resist a library?
Aw, she's so cute! I love her little glasses.
This makes me want to take some of my gang in again this year for more Christmas-decoration shots.
yay for dolls in the library!
Aw, she looks like a little library assistant. Cute!
(12-19-2017, 04:21 PM)mistymaydolls Wrote: [ -> ]She's so lovely!<3

Thank you! Happy

(12-20-2017, 03:22 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]She makes a perfect little librarian! And she has her own little book! These pictures are so cute! They make me want to: a) finally pull my Pullips out of storage, and B) go to the library.

Thank you! She loves visiting the library! And yes take a trip to your local library and bring along one of your dolls. Tongue

(12-20-2017, 09:50 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]I agree she looks perfect as librarian! And the library looks prettier with her in it!

Awww! Thank you for saying so! Happy

(12-20-2017, 10:59 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, she's so cute! I love her little glasses.
This makes me want to take some of my gang in again this year for more Christmas-decoration shots.

Thanks! Need to have her glasses right? Tongue
I remember some of the photos you had taken of your gang at the library and they were lovely as always! Happy

(12-20-2017, 01:44 PM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]yay for dolls in the library!

Thank you, Jane! Happy

(12-20-2017, 01:50 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, she looks like a little library assistant. Cute!

Thank you! She does, doesn't she? Tongue
She is PRECIOUS! I absolutely ADORE her outfit. aaahhh <3<3<3
She looks wonderful mini-Librarian. Love her glasses & tiny book.
(12-23-2017, 10:19 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]She is PRECIOUS! I absolutely ADORE her outfit. aaahhh <3<3<3

Thank you! I'm glad you love her outfit. It's one of my favourites. Happy

(12-23-2017, 11:19 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]She looks wonderful mini-Librarian. Love her glasses & tiny book.

Thanks so much!! Happy
Every time you post her I’m struck by how lovely she is!
(12-28-2017, 06:17 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]Every time you post her I’m struck by how lovely she is!

Awww! Thank you so much! Heart