Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: CB's A Doll A Week 2018 - Complete!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Her outfit is so lovely, as is she!
I love her color scheme going on grin myufish' creations never fail to amaze me.
There is definitely something about myufish's style that I really like.
[Image: 26324677348_f7112daab2_z.jpg]
Week 6: Zombie Shake Rochelle Goyle hanging out on my volcano rock wall in my family room. Eh, I'm about half an hour late this week, but close enough.
This is an INCREDIBLE version of Rochelle, and one with which I was not previously familiar! She is awesome!

Awesome, too, is having a volcano rock wall in your house! Is it a fireplace, or just a wall feature? Either way... awesomeness!
what he ^^ said! Brilliant photo <3
Thanks! She's was part of a 2-pack with a Venus McFlytrap. While I often prefer the less elaborate makeup on some of the MH girls, like davidd's Lagoona, this version of Rochelle and Venus really stood out for me.

The volcano rock wall has a fireplace set into it, but it doesn't have a mantle, which makes me sad. How do you have a fireplace with no mantle to decorate? The volcano rock itself is a huge pain because it collect dust and spiders and when you try to vacuum it, all these bits come off and bounce all over the floor. It also makes the room dark and sucks all the energy out of it. Some day it will be torn out if I get my way. But for now, it works for a unique photo background.
I just looked at your Venus photos on Flickr! Oh, wow! Just... wow! I suddenly neeeed this MH 2-pack!

I love love love that your photos bring out the creepiness of the Monster High figures. They actually look scary in your photos!

I still don't know how I missed out on even hearing about these variations.
I think I got them at Target. I saw them once, came back a week or two later and bought a set. And then I never saw them again.
(02-12-2018, 06:56 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]I think I got them at Target. I saw them once, came back a week or two later and bought a set. And then I never saw them again.

I see a few on eBay, and the price isn't yet too terribly inflated.
That's good news for you! Sorry for being the enabler this week.
I can well imagine the dust-catching crumbly volcano rock is a nuisance, but it sure does make a good backdrop for these characters -- your others on Flickr as well. Cool set of photos.
Oooh, she's beautiful!!!!
I really like the colors and hair style of this doll, this photo makes her come alive smile
Thanks! Hey, I'm not waiting until Saturday for this week's photo.
[Image: 39544236304_480ccfebf9_z.jpg]
Week 7: It's a bear with a bear. Isul Gosomi with a violetpi bear.
He's so cute and looks so cuddly!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17