Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: CB's A Doll A Week 2018 - Complete!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(02-26-2018, 08:13 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]I like those dolls, but they are horribly expensive here, so I haven't indulged in one (yet smile )

That's my favourite of the ones I've seen

exactly what Lejays said about G. I hope they do reduce their price because I love her.

Your SM girl is the 1st photo of a normal pullip SM (not the Dals or Black Lady, they are different & I like them) that I love =) You're exactly right about the faceups, As long as they don't have that damn yellow thing on their forehead ... your girl is really lovely <3

And Nana-chan, I don't think that doll can take a bad photo Special 2
I agree , nana Chan just looks gorgeous and adorable at the same time as usual smile cat toy is a nice touch
The Harajuku dolls were being discontinued at Target. I don't think that bodes well for them to make it down under.
[Image: 40142246114_70268a3a43_z.jpg]
Week 11: Wonder Festival Catwoman
Oh my goodness! WF Catwoman is absolutely adorable! You've posed her with a sweet
little expression! She might be mischievous, but she's certainly no super-villain!

So that is the DW-88 Luts wig from PullipStyle that has been discussed in another topic? I might need that for my Pullip Neo Noir. It looks more manageable than her stock wig. Plus, those bangs = Heart 2Heart 2Heart 2
She looks quite sweet and ethereal here.
(03-19-2018, 04:54 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]...
So that is the DW-88 Luts wig from PullipStyle that has been discussed in another topic? I might need that for my Pullip Neo Noir. It looks more manageable than her stock wig. Plus, those bangs = Heart 2Heart 2Heart 2
Yes, it is. I like wigs that are a bit wavy or kinky like this. It's harder for them to look messy, unlike stick straight hair.
Oh she is so lovely with the dark hair Heart 2 Her eyes & the matching colour in the sweater - to die for. I have never even looked at that doll, she is so blah with her stock wig IMO. Yours is a wholly different doll smile
There's one in the Groove Sample sale at the moment.Rawr!
Her skin tone looks translucent in photos , very pretty girl I was tempted by the sample sale but I need to hold on
(03-16-2018, 11:24 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]The Harajuku dolls were being discontinued at Target. I don't think that bodes well for them to make it down under.

They did make it down here, but they're really hard to find. And hideously expensive.
I saw some at my local toy shop this morning, and the regular sized one (not the mini wit plastic outfits) was $50 AU. So about $35-$40 US (not sure about conversion rate).

But you're right, it doesn't bode well for more turning up here at a decent price
[Image: 39210236970_9a23b8ff44_z.jpg]
Week 12: Azone Ravi of Alvastaria, she's part of an Azone Steampunk series. She is supposed to be a reporter. And her hat has bunny ears. I'm not sure what that has to do with being a reporter, but she's really cute.
Haha, because it helps you listen, of course (???). She is cute, and that's a lovely portrait.
The bunny ears are certainly as relevant to a reporter as they are to Pullip pilot Amelia!

This is a lovely steampunk-ish costume! I love all the bronze and leather and linen!
she is beautiful CB !! Bunny ears have all sorts of hidden uses .. apparantly ... so my dolls tell me. Ravi & her stock are perfect, as is your photo Heart 2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17