Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: 1/27/2018 Model Behavior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I fully expected my January photoshoot to be an indoor one, but lo and behold, it was in the sixties today, so Katelynn and I visited a park we'd never been to and took pictures! Today's stars were Vince and Sophie, best friends and models who I feel kind of personify autumn and winter.

[Image: 25066853927_8d7fed762a_z.jpg]
The grass may be brown but the water's still pretty!

[Image: 39040130265_9e2d9647fd_z.jpg]
I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to bring myself to take Sophie out of this Darling Clover outfit. It suits her so well!

[Image: 39938460101_b7601c5659_z.jpg]
I don't love that this pic turned out crooked, but I do think it's a cute shot!

[Image: 25066841777_f7394c10ff_z.jpg]
I love how their eyes are such pretty shades of green!

[Image: 39227920984_d5e77dc158_z.jpg]
I tried so hard to get a good pic of them with one of the lake's fountains. This was the best I could do. You can't really see it in the pictures but there was a rainbow visible to the naked eye.

[Image: 25066837957_be276c99c6_z.jpg]
I love how this rail was the perfect height too!

[Image: 39938440871_afac793f9c_z.jpg]
I almost never got them to balance on these stairs for some reason.

[Image: 25066835057_9e391a7f79_z.jpg]
"I shouldn't get sunburn if I expose my shoulders in January, right?"

[Image: 25066833137_c2991e944e_z.jpg]
I wasn't sold on Hen-Nako's faceup when they first announced her, but I absolutely love it now!

[Image: 39228396914_5c54862ac5_z.jpg]
Not a doll photo, but I love the mural in this park. The park was built on the former site of the hospital that was destroyed in the 2011 Joplin tornado, and the butterfly became the symbol of hope after the devastation of the storm. All in all it was a really neat park and it was cool to see the area being used in such a beautiful way, since I moved to the area just a couple months after the storm and first saw this location when it was still a pile of rubble.

I haven't talked a whole lot about it here, but this past summer I had a sudden decline in mental health where my anxiety went from a mild inconvenience when it came to hobbies and things to a fully debilitating, can't get through a day without crying type of thing. I've gotten help and while I'm not at 100% mental peak 100% of the time, I am feeling a lot better than I was. This was my first in-public doll photoshoot since all this went down and it encouraged me to see not only was I able to do that, but I also was less self-conscious about people seeing me taking doll pictures than I have been in the past.
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! The photos are bright and fun!
You're right about Sophie in that outfit! A perfect match!

The bricks in the background of that photo wonderfully complement the colors of her outfit and hair, too.

I am impressed at how well you kept everybody's hair under control during an outside photoshoot.

It's nice to see sunshine in mid-January, even if it's in photos!
These photos are absolutely adorable, and this is a beautiful setting!

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. <3
Your girls are so cute. And you had nice light for the photos. You made Hen-Nako a lot cuter than her stock photos suggest. Looks like fun! And what a great mural too.
I sympathize, about the tough times, and am glad you got some help. Sometimes we need someone to help us carry the load. And cheers for going out on a dolly shoot!
Keep hanging in there. Hope it gets better Heart 2
Wow, Hen-Nako has some really gorgeous eyelids, doesn't she?

Thanks for posting these, and glad you're doing better.
Your photos are lovely and what a perfect day to take pictures of your two beauties! I love Darling Clover's outfits too. Sophie looks wonderful! Happy
Hope you feel better soon. Heart