Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 48 theme announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to s1dthesqu1d, whose Round 47 photo received the most votes. Now on to Round 48!

s1dthesqu1d's chosen theme is...Spring Break

***Please be sure your photo entry is approximately 500 x 375 pixels***

You may submit your entries to me via PM or e-mail. The deadline is 0:00 HST, April 9, 2018.

I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble sending those, you may e-mail me. My address is as follows--just leave out the spaces between the @ sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com

If you have a title for your photo, be sure to list it. It'll be just called "Untitled" when I post it in the voting thread otherwise.

Unsure about the deadline? Here is a list of the equivalent times in a bunch of other places. Simply find the city geographically closest to your locale and use that as your submission deadline. (For what it's worth, I'm not a stickler for absolute deadlines--if your photo is in my inbox when I get around to creating the voting thread, it'll get posted).

*Anchorage (USA-Alaska)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 2:00am
*Los Angeles (USA-California)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 3:00am
*Edmonton (Canada-Alberta)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:00am
*Chicago (USA-Illinois)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 5:00am
*New York (USA-New York)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 6:00am
*Halifax (Canada-Nova Scotia)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 7:00am
*London (United Kingdom- England)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 11:00am
*Adelaide (Australia-South Australia)--Monday, April 9, 2018 at 8:00pm
Yay! I finally can participate! Just trying to figure out how to shrink my photo to a smaller size Sweatdrop
(03-31-2018, 09:22 AM)Viomomo Wrote: [ -> ]Yay! I finally can participate! Just trying to figure out how to shrink my photo to a smaller size Sweatdrop
Either a free photo editor should allow resizing, or if you upload to Flickr, 375(or similar)x500 is an option when sharing.

Well shoot, I missed this one. Mother Nature dumped more winter weather on us anyway, so definitely ruining the "spring" break effect. XP

Looking forward to seeing everything you guys came up with! :3
(04-11-2018, 10:32 PM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: [ -> ]Well shoot, I missed this one. Mother Nature dumped more winter weather on us anyway, so definitely ruining the "spring" break effect. XP

Looking forward to seeing everything you guys came up with! :3

I know what you mean ... spring? What's that? ... it's still Winter even though it's nearly May.
I really wanted to get to the beach for this round but work has me slammed Cry I can't wait to see the entries though!