Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Little girls & flowers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally did a photoshoot with these two... they were my brief brush with Nendoroids, and unfortunately they turned out to be knockoffs that fall apart frustratingly easily. They are still cute though; it just complicates photo shoots when you have to keep putting pieces back on. They also, both, have 'dings' on their hair at the front, which I had to photoshop out in every pic.
There are still a couple of patches of snow in the yard Cry but my crocuses think it's spring. These little girls are just the right size. (I know nothing about these characters...)

[Image: 41399021371_3e497fc4c4_o.jpg]
"Oooh, pretty! And they match!"

[Image: 41356199352_a153872fd1_o.jpg]

[Image: 40685104794_d7d7399afa_o.jpg]

[Image: 41356190442_e6c3871244_o.jpg]

[Image: 41399022311_13d75d0c2a_o.jpg]
...this is kinda like how I feel about spring...

[Image: 41356194622_2b0aa461d9_o.jpg]
While Asuna was enjoying the flowers she discovered she had company....

[Image: 40685105584_205f22689f_o.jpg]
Tohka found some that match her too.

[Image: 27528697698_a858f1b99f_o.jpg]

[Image: 41356201182_566cfa2c9c_o.jpg]
"It isn't really spring yet?? Oh..."

[Image: 41356187012_166935df78_o.jpg]
"MY flowers!"
"MINE!"

[Image: 41356188352_9d3912cdbd_o.jpg]
"We could share..."

[Image: 41399020611_afef71074d_o.jpg]
So they did.

[Image: 41356197732_e25aff2e91_o.jpg]
"...and then we could plant some more flowers, and..."

Thanks for looking smile
Cute! smile

The real ones fall apart horribly too. I have a small plastic box full of them that I never use because the moment I breathe on them, they kamikaze into small tiny pieces the size of sand grains. :'x
So very cute! I've been admiring these from a distance and contemplating getting some, but if they fall apart that easily I won't.

The flowers are so cute & just the right size for them.
Unyuu! These are lethally adorable!
ohhh this is the cutest group of photos in a long time <3 They are both adorable & the matching flowers .. very nicely done smile I love the perfect expressions on the first wee one, she is completely uninhibited in her love for the flowers Heart 2 Little Miss Purple is more reserved but stunning colour!

I love how they go straight for their weapons then oh .. we could share. 95% of humans should read this LOL

Lejays, I only have a few nendoroids but the legit Good Smile ones don't fall apart so easily. I also have 3 fakes and they are pretty good too. I guess it's just luck, or maybe there is different levels in the fakes. They are very cute and as you see, when you're a good photographer they make the sweetest subjects.
I love the close color match between the figures and the flowers! A fun set of photos!
the light-haired one is (I THINK) "Asuna Yuuki" from "SWORD ART ONLINE"
the dark-haired (I BELIEVE) is a character (don't quite recall her name, "Purple Heart" i think) from "HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA"
Thanks, everyone smile I'll have to try to do some more with them. It's nice this time of year that crawling around on the ground I don't get attacked by ants...!
Yes, it's Asuna from "Sword Art" and Tohka is from "Date A Live". (... "date a live" what...? A live human? A live alien? As opposed to a dead date? or an undead date...??... I dunno... whatever.... LOL )

(04-12-2018, 02:27 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]The real ones fall apart horribly too. I have a small plastic box full of them that I never use because the moment I breathe on them, they kamikaze into small tiny pieces the size of sand grains.
Hahaha. Oh dear. Yep, I can pretty much blow Asuna apart with a puff of breath too. But I feel better if the real ones might do the same. I just have to be very careful to keep track of all the pieces, and maybe only shoot them when I'm feeling very patient!

(04-12-2018, 05:53 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]So very cute! I've been admiring these from a distance and contemplating getting some, but if they fall apart that easily I won't.
Well, you could always try one... as Miss E says there is probably some variety in sticktogetherability, even among the real ones. Or you could look at Cu-poches which are just as cute but have better bodies.

(04-12-2018, 09:01 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]I love how they go straight for their weapons then oh .. we could share. 95% of humans should read this
THIS!! Heart Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the pix.
Adorable photos! I share Asuna's enthusiasm for spring, too.
Great photos! I need to do a photo shoot for my Nendoroids some day...