Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Some spring flowers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a bit belated, but some crap goin on so I haven't done a lot of photoshoots. slash I didn't realize it had been a month since I took these, but anyway... finally got them sorted. Here are a couple of the girls out enjoying some spring flowers.

[Image: 41826866495_87e8cd1d6e_o.jpg]
Marie with some early dandelions. And yes, early May is "early" for flowers. Stupid climate...

[Image: 41826864955_0c19ff07f7_o.jpg]
The forsythia is finally getting big enough that the deer can't destroy it.

[Image: 42008667664_c15c052e6e_o.jpg]

[Image: 40916104950_4f4f8f7f81_o.jpg]
Lila. Half my backyard is scattered with these cute little violets; it's lovely.

[Image: 41826866835_3e07a8ab86_o.jpg]
"Come walk through the flowers with me?"

[Image: 40916104060_ff01a56d50_o.jpg]
A little speck of late sun.

[Image: 41826865615_2643f30b25_o.jpg]
Friends smile

Thanks for looking.
Gorgeous ladies with the flowers. Lucky you to have th violets in your lawn.
Yay! Finally some flowers! Your little girls are so adorable.
Looks like spring has finally sprung! Your 2 lovely ladies look very natural exploring.
Aww cute I love the outdoor pics
Thanks, all smile I really hate to mow; I love all the wildflowers in the lawn -- yellow now. I'm leaving the patch of daisies in the middle of the backyard again. It can all make for some nice photos, with or without the dolls.
Beautiful! The girls and the flowers are just so full of spring freshness and joy. I just adore those little violets and Lila looks like a little fairy with them!
Thy are both pretty and elegant but Lila always gives striking poses with little flowers smile glad you take her out at least once a year
Thanks guys smile
Oh gosh -- I should take her out more often than that, shouldn't I?!?! sad
(06-18-2018, 01:07 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Oh gosh -- I should take her out more often than that, shouldn't I?!?!

I suppose most of us are in that same predicament, suddenly realizing one of our dolls hasn't been out for a breath of fresh air for a year... or two... or longer.
yay