Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 54 Voting Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You’re currently perusing the Round 54 Voting Thread. This round’s theme, Art—you’re your doll being creative, was chosen by our Round 53 victor, Alliecat.
There were two entries this time. Voting closes on September 16 . The person whose photo entry receives the most votes during the voting period will get to choose the next round's theme.

Here are the entries…

The Photographer by Alliecat
[Image: 43721970624_9e1061a7f2.jpg]

[b]Origami by NatTheCat

[Image: 29637063687_e0610db9f9.jpg]
Both gorgeous pictures, with very different interpretations.

Nat - did you do the birds in yours? (There's a fancy piece of chocolate riding on the answer. I think yes, he thinks no LOL)
(09-13-2018, 07:31 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Both gorgeous pictures, with very different interpretations.

Nat - did you do the birds in yours? (There's a fancy piece of chocolate riding on the answer. I think yes, he thinks no LOL)
Thanks, Lejays! Happy

My boyfriend made them. I haven't attempted any that small yet! right
Who will win the battle of the cats?!
Quote:Who will win the battle of the cats?!

At first I was like, OK, I get Nanachan is a cat girl, but she's not wearing her ears in this photo, and that origami doesn't look like a cat to me...

Then I remembered usernames. Yeah, I'm a little slow... smile
(09-15-2018, 02:44 AM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2018, 07:31 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Both gorgeous pictures, with very different interpretations.

Thanks, Lejays! Happy

My boyfriend made them. I haven't attempted any that small yet! right

Yay!! We both win fancy chocolate! He wins because you specifically didn't make them, I win because someone actually did (I mean by that, that they aren't plastic props)
Your boyfriend is very clever - how does he fold such small things? Does he use something like a toothpick?
I like them both! But I don't see a option to vote?
How weird! Looks like the poll closed before my posted deadline. I'm not sure what happened...could be that I mistakenly selected the wrong amount of days the poll should stay open for.

In any case, since voting is no longer an option, congratulations to NatTheCat!
(09-15-2018, 01:09 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Yay!! We both win fancy chocolate! He wins because you specifically didn't make them, I win because someone actually did (I mean by that, that they aren't plastic props)
Your boyfriend is very clever - how does he fold such small things? Does he use something like a toothpick?
Cool! wink
He used fingernails for those - he said he uses toothpicks for even smaller ones! o.o

(09-16-2018, 02:26 PM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]In any case, since voting is no longer an option, congratulations to NatTheCat!
Wow, thanks everybody! I liked Alliecat's but was partial to mine, so I didn't vote at all. Like Cornflower, I really liked both!
I have an idea for the next theme that I'll send to you, KiraKira. smile
Congratulations, Nat! The teeny cranes are really cute, and he looks super earnest about showing them to you.
I could still see a voting option after Cornflower Blue posted. ...? I didn't vote either, haha.
Wow I have been bad. I missed the voting as well. Congratulations! That origami crane is impressive!