Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Dal Kagamine Rin. Pics and review! :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally have the Dal Vocaloid KAGAMINE RIN!

[Image: 9azMGsT.jpg]

The tag along is the 1/8 figure of Kagamine Rin by Good Smile Company. I show her first because it give a good idea of how the original character look.

[Image: NUStRXn.jpg]

So, how's the Dal version? Well first of all, there's many little pieces that are included.
A headset/headband, a mike, 4 bobbypins, the boots (boots! not shoes!) and a stand.

[Image: 9rYLLn2.jpg]

I had to do some coiffure. Brushing the back of her hair into the right shape and putting on the bobbypins in the right spots. it really help that her wig was already pre-styled though. The overall look is FANTASTIC.

[Image: hXQqOM7.jpg]

Her face-up is cute and on point. Plus her eyes are perfect.

[Image: SR1xCoO.jpg]

I trashed the box in the recycling bin. However, I kept one twist-tie so that Rin can hold her mike. It's pretty effective and it's almost invisible with not too much distance.

[Image: XsRSWuw.jpg]

Her headband have wires in them, like posable bunny ears.

[Image: ntb0aMe.jpg]
[Image: z83EarO.jpg]
[Image: u34f4ax.jpg]

KAGAMINE RIN FESTIVAL!!

[Image: PFuCidk.jpg]

This will be her display spot. There's room for ONE doll beside her. Now, who might that be? HHHHMMMmmmmmm? Happy
[Image: opVSFfL.jpg]

To celebrate, allow me to share two of my favorite Rin songs.
Both tragedies, of course.

Looks like they did a very good job of recreating the character. Have seen her around but not familiar with her. She has a cute face. Congrats on the new arrival. Your gang is multiplying quickly.
(11-04-2018, 02:50 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like they did a very good job of recreating the character. Have seen her around but not familiar with her. She has a cute face. Congrats on the new arrival. Your gang is multiplying quickly.

If you have a PS3, a Vita, or a PS4, try to get a Project Diva game, Any would do. If you love music and rhythm games you'll have a blast!

Also, not only my gang multiply, the categories too! LOL
She's very cute and looks like the other models you have.

Poseable bunny ears would be loads of fun to get just the right look smile
Just to finish the story of the post above, the empty space on the shelf is now filled with Miku!
Miku and Rin look amazing together. Too bad Megurine Luka is stupidly priced on EvilBay.

[Image: 9z6UsvQ.jpg]
Spotted a Dal Rin on Mandrake for a very reasonable 7K yen!
https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/deta...1106629679&ref=list&keyword=pullip&lang=en

And just in case, have a Len too:
https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/deta...1106629614&ref=list&keyword=pullip&lang=en