Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I look forward to seeing more of Salome and meeting the mysterious Orpheus.
(01-23-2019, 03:45 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]I look forward to seeing more of Salome and meeting the mysterious Orpheus.

Oh, he's not a new doll, he's my Taeyang Sebastian.

Day 23

The most photographed non-Pullip doll of 2018 was sig Frankie, who appeared on 10 photos.

[Image: 968aef975365919cdcfa20340de8c417.jpg]

Colors toned down, contrast brought up:

[Image: 6d17355adf1d64b0474d4545c20b9883.jpg]
Oh gods, she looks really stunning in those pictures. Both of them.
Nice portraits. I like the light on Frankie.
I love this! It's like we're watching her from behind!
I love the original Frankie! She looks quite beautiful here in your photos.
I never really thought of Frankie as elegant, but this how these pics make her look.
Many thanks, everyone!

Day 24

Mr. Schwarzgraab scored 9 photos.

[Image: 2378ff07584a32b757fa2191e5e52629.jpg]

His wig is so unruly! That one hair on his nose just wouldn't go away!
Oh, he looks really suave in the picture.
He looks great! <3 Love this photo!
Thank you both!!!

Day 25

Another doll to appear in 9 photos and the second most photographed non-Pullip doll is Freak du Chic Rochelle. She's such a cutie! The FdC playset didn't make it to Czech Republic, but I was lucky to get her on my trip to Dresden.

[Image: bb14966c4f4107fef0c035ffc60d8e63.jpg]

And I played with filters again:

[Image: d933628548698c17a22f89fa7befab32.jpg]

[Image: 34b0c3e4b63c0154da635eca174e7eec.jpg]
Okay I have legit never seen that Rochelle before, and I don't know if she was on the shelves in the UK. Am going to assume not though because wow, she is amazing and I would have definitely tried to pick her up if I'd seen her. She's got this sort of Rocco-pastel goth thing with an awkwardly endearing smile and... Aw, she just comes off as a complete sweetie.
I've never seen her either. She's unique. Mr Schwarzgraab looks quite mysterious and a little mischievous.
Lejays loves Rochelle and B&W really suits her.
Agree with Elfy - the pastel/B&W pic of Rochelle is stunning. (i don't really collect MH, EAH was preferred, but of the small collection, I have 3 Rochelles)

Florianne looks far more troublesome than our Lottie (who's a bit of a snob & doesn't like associating with the other Pullips. A product of her being an "only child" for about 6 months LOL )

The group hug with Lala knocking herself out made me laugh. I could just picture it happening in my head.

And lovely portraits (as always) of the others, I envy you with these. And Orpheus is trying to be all sophisticated, except for that one stray hair. I feel like that happens with a lot of photos, a single flyaway hair.