Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you, everybody!

Alliecat and Lejays - tightrope walking was actually what inspired Grimalda's pose on this photo smile

Day 30

Another striped 7-shot doll, Ciarán Crowther, Crow for short. My boy has very loose hip joints, so posing him is very challenging, which is why he always ends up in the same pose again and again.

[Image: b1f64c84a2d91c61e83a0bb98dab51c1.jpg]
Intriguing photo as the Boy in Blue emerges mysteriously from the half-light.
He looks like he's daring you to berate him for his loose joints, and has got a lot of retorts for anything you might say.

Excellent picture.
Thank you both!

Day 31

Today is the Inspire Your Heart With Art Day, and I decided to celebrate it by making a little doodle for Her Insane Majesty.

[Image: d84d1d3264becd85386be0e787c7f500.jpg]
Ooh, the little doodle is beautiful. I hope Her Majesty liked it! (She's such a stunning doll, every time I see her I end up wanting one of my own.)
Wow, lovely art and lovely doll!
Well dang, I posted and again it disappeared. Irritated
That's a great doodle! And I agree with werepuppy; she is very tempting each time she appears.
Perhaps Crow is frustrated with his disarranged whirlytwirlinator? xp (Sorry, I just think it's such a great word LOL )
I agree, Grimalda Butterworthlooks like she's vert elegantly walking a tightrope.
Beautifully composed and illuminated photo.
What you call a "little doodle" looks like a sophisticated and technically proficient finished drawing to me.
Crow looks rather unhappy.

That's a lovely piece of artwork to go with her insane majesty.
That doodle is amazing. I wish I had a 5th of your talent.
Thank you so much guys, I'm glad you like it!

Day 32

Back to 7-shot dolls, this time featuring CE Draculaura.

[Image: 9275f8fccaf9076cf55be2bd65d6273b.jpg]
Very dramatic.
Ooh, such a dramatic shot. Also such a gorgeous doll
She’s an amazing doll, it’s such a pity they couldn’t do more of the collectors editions.

It’s a lovely “doodle” of her Insane Majesty