Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yourvart is gorgeous! I wish my quick “doodles” turned out that nice!

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that Cleo before but she’s gorgeously detailed.
Many thanks, everybody!

Day 35

FdC ghouls scored quite a few photos last year, thanks to the milestone pics. Next 7-shot babe is also from FdC line - Honey Swamp!

[Image: 417dd10305a33c17b0c7a2b4c004d0be.jpg]

Original FdC Honey comes on a one-off marionette body with loose joints, I rebodied mine because I wanted her to be able to pose on her own (but I think the marionette idea is neat, especially when you have Gooliope as a puppeteer).
I did not know that about the marionette body! That sounds like a fascinating variant! I may need to track one down!

The green looks good against the black background!
Don’t see Honey a lot, which is a shame, because she’s quite an interesting looking doll.
That’s a gorgeous picture of Honey!

For some reason I was thinking it was Frankie who got the marionette treatment in this lime, but obviously I’ve got this mixed up. Was Frankie the one on stilts?
Ah, that make up on Honey is gorgeous (and Honey is always gorgeous so this is extra so)
(02-05-2019, 11:26 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]That’s a gorgeous picture of Honey!

For some reason I was thinking it was Frankie who got the marionette treatment in this lime, but obviously I’ve got this mixed up. Was Frankie the one on stilts?

Twyla was the one on stilts, Frankie is the magician withe the detached hands.

Honey - marionette
Frankie - magician
Twyla - stilt-walker
Clawdeen - lion tamer
Torelei - wire-walker
Rochelle - acrobat? (With the playset)
Gooliope - freak-show? (Not really sure)
Thanks everybody!!!

(02-06-2019, 06:12 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2019, 11:26 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]That’s a gorgeous picture of Honey!

Twyla was the one on stilts, Frankie is the magician withe the detached hands.

Honey - marionette
Frankie - magician
Twyla - stilt-walker
Clawdeen - lion tamer
Torelei - wire-walker
Rochelle - acrobat? (With the playset)
Gooliope - freak-show? (Not really sure)

Rochelle was a mime, and Gooliope was a ringmaster. There was also fire eater Jinafire. Goo and Jina are the only dolls from this line I don't have, I didn't really like them.

Day 36

Last doll with 7 photos is FdC Toralei.

[Image: 2d22d9a3f292aa7f650e3c8b07f7a6ee.jpg]
I knew I was forgetting one! I looked at the list and thought of the outfits I have & knew there was a red/green combination.

I also didn’t think Rochelle was an acrobat, but couldn’t think what other circus performer she could have been.
Oh wow, her hair colour is really popping there
Freaky, fab, and fierce!
Frankie is gorgeous and how fun to have her hand on her head! FDC Honey has a fun expression. Toralei is a pretty kitty with amazing hair.
Being a cat I think Toralei would have made a great acrobat.
Nice and colourful portraits. I like Toralei too.
(02-06-2019, 04:21 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Being a cat I think Toralei would have made a great acrobat.

That's right! She could work without a net, and wouldn't need to start worrying until after the seventh or eighth fall.
LOL