Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you kindly!

Day 37 (those little scallywags sure add up fast)

Now onto 6-shot girls!

[Image: d80eebf4c4f1e655f04eacaa54d78360.jpg]
Lovely purply raven is so... lovely! And purply!

Congratulations on 37 days without... no, wait, I won't mention it because I don't want to jinx anything!
Ah, Raven, the no so evil evil princess. Isn't she lovely?
Love that purple hair and eyes!
Very elegant Raven there.
(02-07-2019, 07:42 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely purply raven is so... lovely! And purply!

Congratulations on 37 days without... no, wait, I won't mention it because I don't want to jinx anything!

Thanks! But if you mean migraines, I've been having them since half of January and for two weeks, my right eye was practically blind from it LOLLOLLOL

I'm just tired of constant whining, and by now you all know that when I post a shitty blurry photo, it's because of that, so I don't feel the need to make excuses...

But thank you!
Oooh yeah, that’s right! Wow, I had FdC all mixed up!

Sorry to hear about the migraines. My mom and sister both get them, so while I can’t directly sympathize I know they’re killer.
Many thanks, everyone!

Day 38

Another ghouls to appear on six photos is the smartest zombie of all time - Origins Ghoulia! I took the pic without her signature glasses, because this doll has absolutely gorgeous face-up.

[Image: 22e524e7c8002feb4a81570e1056c076.jpg]
Oh, she is so gorgeous looking
Wow! That is a pretty hot version of Ghoulia! Definitely more glam than ghoulish.
Love Raven, she's one of my favourites of EAH, and the Sig version is beautiful.

And Ghoulia looks fabulous without her glasses there.
I like Ghoulia’s pose there.
Thanks everybody!!!

Day 39

The last cutie with six photos is Mae Tallick, from discontinued line Novi Stars.

[Image: bcb25b90a29427ca2f8bca0f41428f7f.jpg]

And with crazy filter:

[Image: 5c1e37386cc035dbca4e3c9ac5ad9472.jpg]

Dolls with five pics will get a group shot tomorrow.
That's pretty cool that a Novi Stars figure was among your top most photographed figures of 2018! YAY for Novi Stars! Their intergalactic legacy lives on!
Wow, the look the fliter gives her is really cool. Not that she's not cool anyway, but everything just stands out a bit wow. Great shot!