Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The B&W is very artistic and shows the characters natures as well as their physical appearances.
What a creative composition! Beautiful!

And oh, that hair!
Many thanks, everybody!

Day 43

Black & white stripes - vertical edition:

[Image: b4f844b57bdb00ac39a0ad505cea265e.jpg]

And the original version:

[Image: b882aeb219e2fda2b79555afc4992b1b.jpg]
Today I like the color version better. I'm also amused that the MH doll looks like she's standing on Eos's head smile
Best Eos pose I've ever seen in a photo! She looks totally EPIC!!!
(Moving her to the top of my Want List!)
They look like they're gearing up for a fight against the horizontal stripes gang... Now, that would be a battle for the ages.

Great photos as always!
Love both the stripy versions.

Salome has a lot of hair when it’s positioned like that!
I still prefer the b&w version.
Thanks guys!
Haha, Rochelle really does look like she's standing on top of Eteri's head LOL
I was so busy making her look into the camera that I didn't notice her feet...

Day 44

Another team enters the arena, joining the epic battle of... Hm, they mostly seem to be interested in tea, cookies and pleasant banter. I guess it's going to be cookie-eating contest, then!

Non-B&W stripes - the mishmash edition (only colorful pic today, since the stripes themselves aren't B&W):

[Image: 657bd7b67679d793250bb59641bafea6.jpg]

Florianne's stockings and headband look like black and white, but they're creamy off-white and dark brown.

This was my tribute to the current stripes craze that we seem to have going on throughout the forums. I have more dolls with some kind of stripes, but I'm way too exhausted from trying to fit everyone into the tent.
Ahhh SteamPunk Cheshire, you are one of my wants.

I really like the general mish mash of colours in this one.
More stripes! In glorious colo(u)r this time! The Stripe Crüe smackdown that werepuppy suggested is going to be a grand melee with so many teams participating!

The Novi is amazing! I do not think that one received a US release.

Cookies and pleasant banter? Oh, you must mean tea dueling!
Is the stripy one a Novi? I don’t think that one was ever released here, either.
werepuppy - cute, isn't she? I was so happy when she came back in stock.

davidd - tea dueling! I just discovered a whole new world, thank you!

Elfy - she's Novi Stars Mimi Merize from 2013 Super Novas wave 1 line, and in theory, she (and all the other dolls released prior to 2014) should have been available internationally... Only Super Novas wave 2 and Invasion wave 2 are supposed to be the EU only releases, but then again, even those were only available in Russia, so it wouldn't be surprising if allegedly international releases only appeared at a few select places. I found one(!) shop in the entire country that had Mimi and Vera, so they weren't really widespread.

Day 45

Forget the Valentine's Day, there's something way more exciting to celebrate! Today marks 10 years since I started collecting dolls!

[Image: d293f3f1446b98c80804bcca850d3712.jpg]

This has been my biggest reason to want to participate in A Doll A Day this year, I think it will be great to go back to 2019 album and see the celebratory photo in there. I also wanted to make a poster, but with all the flu and migraine, I'm glad I managed to put the group shot together. And now off to the next decade of doll fun!
Happy doll-versary! I love your shot here, it's a colourful mix and once again, the Queen takes centre stage.

Here's to another decade!
Congratulations to the decade of collecting.

Great shot to show off the variety of sub-collections too.