Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks guys!

Day 48

Alice du Jardin au jardin. Well, sort of jardin.

[Image: ecd8b43d185ed56f2aa476f4f4985005.jpg]

I was about to put my orchids into 'bath' (I don't water them in their pots, I put them into tub with water for a few hours, and they soak as much as they want), and somehow, I brought them to tent instead...

And then I filtered them!

[Image: 4dbb8fc7c1b18d414d2f2bec82086326.jpg]

And then I desaturated the colors on them!

[Image: f0b1ce134de08a3e438498a7b8a80b6b.jpg]
Wow, those are some gorgeous flowers! All three versions look great.
What an amazing photo! Those orchids are radiant! They appear almost fluorescent! Perfect setting for your girl!

(And... stripey socks!)
Oh wow, that looks really amazing. The flowers make for a perfect setting.

And as davidd said... stripey socks!
Perfect setting for Alice du Jardin! I can't say which version of the photo I prefer, they're all beautiful.
The top one totally pops! Your Alice du Jardin weirdly enough seems to have a much more positive outlook than ours does.
Thanks, everybody!

I'm exhausted, and having to take kitty to the vet didn't help, so just a lazy blurry pic today. Don't worry about kitty, she'll be fine, although we do have a fun week ahead. She has her seasonal immunity drop, which mostly means she has eczema on her face, so she needs ointment and collar.

Day 49

Stand rental girls! A lot of MH dolls have black stands, so I usually don't have to change them, only for a few ghouls. But most of my EAH dolls have silver or golden stands, so last year, whenever I was taking EAH photo, I was borrowing stands from these two girls. They didn't make many appearances, but they were important backstage crew, so I decided they deserved an appreciation photo.

[Image: f12d46253e14b5b0f28fd3cf4f36ec23.jpg]
Love both of them - and support crew never gets enough love/appreciation.

I commented already on IG how stunning Alice looks withe the orchids.
Cedar and Cerise, two of my favourite EAH ladies! You bring out the best of them here.
If Cerise had been the first EAH doll I encountered, I would have been hooked. If they had made a Dragon Games Cerise, I would have become obsessed! LOL

So this is a "lazy, blurry pic," huh?
I really like Cerise too. Lejays always seemed to do cool things with her and Maddie.
Congrats on your dolliversary! I’ve still got a long way to go till I’ve been in the hobbyvthat long!

It’s always sad when dolls start to yellow. sad sorry about your Catrine.
Thanks, everyone! My flu started anew, so I'm really weak and I can't focus (and it's probably why I was so exhausted yesterday). Theoretically, there are EAH Melody and Ginger on the picture, but I cannot guarantee anything yay;

Day 50

Ginger and Melody not only have similar color schemes, but also the same face mold. While MH dolls all had their unique sculpts (werecat twins being the only exception), EAH dolls shared molds on several occasions.

[Image: 0926baadf3933f72d0ca87269439f734.jpg]
The face-ups are so dramatically different that I certainly would never have noticed the identical face molds. Ginger's eyes look huge!
Get well soon!