Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cute li'l Novi Star sneaking in there with her dramatically contrasting hair!
So many different shades of green, a great collection again.

The Navi’s hair stands out a lot compared to the others LOL
Great shot of Vandals, another one who doesn’t get a lot of coverage.
I’m loving these skin color squads!
Thanks guys!

Day 54

Blue moon!
Now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one - no, wait - seven?

[Image: ba4b48f9f84c23102f0ae5921a77801d.jpg]

My blue battalion. Anne is more clear and white than blue, but she has blue hands and feet and forehead, and the gap between Faybelle and Posea was annoying.

And that's is for my color squads!
I really like the balance in this picture - the way the Novis are position between the MH ghouls adds a cool sense of symmetry to it all.

Also original Abbey: still possible the most cool Abbey.
Two Novis: First Wave Una Verse and one of the later, super-cool, very hard to find figures!

And First Wave Lagoona, my first MH love! Heart 2
(02-24-2019, 04:27 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the balance in this picture - the way the Novis are position between the MH ghouls adds a cool sense of symmetry to it all.

Also original Abbey: still possible the most cool Abbey.

Thanks! They were posed differently at first, Anne wasn't there and Una was standing between Lagoona and Abbey, but Posea's algae tentacles made it impossible to put her as close to Faybelle as Kiyomi was, so I decided to add Anne to fill the gap. Then I got annoyed by that, because the left part of the composition became too crowded. So I moved Una so that Novis and blue MHs with pink-purple-ish hair would make a sort of an X in the picture (whaa, am I making any sense?).
(02-24-2019, 05:12 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]... but Posea's algae tentacles made it impossible to put her as close to Faybelle as Kiyomi was....

There's a sentence you don't hear every day... or... ever. LOL
Lagoona was one of my favourites from the original crew, because Australia. However the little webisodes did totally screw up the accent.
Blue Crew are great, and algae tentacles are always a problem smile

Lagoona was great, except for her accent (not even close to an Australian accent...)
Thank you, everybody!

Yeah, Lagoona's accent... that one didn't go well.

Day 55

[Image: 9a70ed23d7c91a207ec84fd5a1dc1bff.jpg]

The Butterworth twins, Grimalda (Laura) and Griselda (Alura).
The Butterworth twins are amazingly stunning. I love the almost sepia soaked tones of their stock, and Grimalda's unsure little ex.pression next to Griselda's confident wink. Very much an appealing pair!
I continue to be captivated by your ability to have your characters appear to be emerging from an inky black void.
Wow, I've missed so many photos...
Ghoulia does have a nice faceup indeed. I've been stalking Moxie Tristen on eBay occasionally, but the prices with US exchange & shipping have been stupid. What a cute dress your mom made. Many of the group shots look like they could be promo posters for something. And your colour-squad groups are fun too.
And, aaaahhhh! mini orchids!!! This is my favourite so far (the original one). I always like the splotchy flowers. I don't have room for any more sad I put mine in the sink & spray them; it's a bit labour intensive carrying them from various windowsills... I need a sunroom/greenhouse.