Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love the fairy tale books with their dolls.

We don’t have any old fairy tale books, but I do collect old school stories, and some of them are coming up for 100 years old. I forget how old some of them are at times, as I still read them fairly regularly.
Thank you guys! I'm glad it looks normal to you.

Day 58

Some time ago, werepuppy inspired me to take a photo of normal people. Most of my dolls are monsters, fairy tale characters or total psychos, so normal people seemed like an interesting and unusual idea.

Normal People

[Image: ad56c3c9138ce76727fa7bc8af99a2ae.jpg]
"It came to my royal attention that our thread doesn't have any normal people in it -"
"Uhh huuuh aaaaah"*
"Nonsense. Anyways, I sent a text-command for all the normal people to gather in the gym to have their photo taken."

* "That might come across as offensive to people who comment there, you know?"

[Image: 3ef137e8c37402ccd232777ceb70eec3.jpg]
"Oh my Ra, what is this?!?!?!"
"Hu-uuuuhh"*

*"Seems pretty normal to me..."

[Image: 28a488d8f440f084f1f1e9a7bf89d20b.jpg]
"Vroooom vroooom!"
"Wait, you little -" "Teehee, yeeaaah, NO!"
"Seeing thing from different perspective is always interesting..."
"Tally-ho!"

[Image: 283ef50643f35c89a5bf8e98d27312f4.jpg]
"I give up..."
"Oooh hu-huh uuuaaah."*

*"Let's try again tomorrow"

To be continued...

-------------------------------------
Tally-ho! Posing and balancing these two was quite a feat, so I took some bonus photos:

[Image: 6cdbc0da094809aeb8efd96f4649b1b7.jpg]

[Image: 63c802ac6a73d9560fa161b8319340b1.jpg]
LOL Cute little photo-story interlude!

It looks like the circus crew (who have apparently recruited some new members) and their acrobatic antics are about as normal as it gets around Neon Jellyfishland.
Cute photo story. Looking forward to the next instalment.

The one with Maddie on Faybelles shoulders is very impressive, I can imagine it would have been difficult to pose her with Faybelles hair
Ahh, such a cute little photo story! And I do like Cleo's attitude and Ghoulia's dry comments in return. And all those poses! It must have taken you so long, but it all looks so brilliant. Looking forward to seeing the next installment!
Very impressive balancing!
Fun idea, and I know it's hard to set up multiple dolls and get them all looking good in realistic poses. Nice job!
Thank you very much, everyone!!!

Day 59

Normal People - Take Two

The next day:

[Image: 43b76a3ada8fdc7d98b6427ce7a09051.jpg]
"You go look first, I'm too sca- I mean, exhilarated."
"Aaah huh ooh-uuuuhhhh."*

* "It's all right, you can look now."

[Image: 38de98d364a5118363fe72272ce41640.jpg]
"Holy Isis, we did it!"

[Image: e2c63e1277031beda341979165571fef.jpg]

The Fin xp

Those were normal people. Don't ex>pect more any time soon, our 'normal people' department is seriously understaffed.
Aw, bless Cleo, being scared of the normies, LOL.

Great photos!
The summoning was a success!
But beware! I've read the Monster High novels. The "normies" take over the story, relegating the monsters to shallow background characters. Cleo, in fact, receives particularly poor treatment.
(03-01-2019, 02:40 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, bless Cleo, being scared of the normies, LOL.

Great photos!

Thank you! She's not scared of the normies per se, she's just worried things won't go according to her plan yet again wink

(03-01-2019, 03:14 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]The summoning was a success!
But beware! I've read the Monster High novels. The "normies" take over the story, relegating the monsters to shallow background characters. Cleo, in fact, receives particularly poor treatment.

Aaah, you don't have to worry about it. Monsters and freaks will always be the majority here, and if Cleo isn't fearsome enough to keep normies in check, then there's the Final Boss, and nobody normal can hold their own against her (by the way, it's been two weeks since she's been last featured in a photo and now she's eyeing me in a weird and rather unsettling way...).
They’re a lovely bunch of normies though.

And I would probably do something with Her Insane Majesty before she arranges to have something done to you xp xp
Agreeing with Lejays, appease her Infernal Majesty before she starts to get Tudor like ideas...
I love your photos of multiple dolls. They're so fun
(03-01-2019, 06:49 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]They’re a lovely bunch of normies though.

And I would probably do something with Her Insane Majesty before she arranges to have something done to you xp xp

(03-01-2019, 08:02 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Agreeing with Lejays, appease her Infernal Majesty before she starts to get Tudor like ideas...

Haha, yeah, I thought about it, too!  LOL

(03-01-2019, 11:17 AM)kadytheredpanda Wrote: [ -> ]I love your photos of multiple dolls. They're so fun

Thank you!

Day 60

[Image: c0ae90b759a240085fdcdbf8612b0b37.jpg]
"Took you long enough..."

Boy, is it weird not to have to type all the formatting on my own, or what?