Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Her Infernal Majesy, always a pleasure and an honour to see her [/appeasement] Seriously, you make her look so amazing, every time I see her, I end up having this huge wave of WANT.

RE: Formatting: I know! I've gotten so used to typing it all now, that not having to feels rather odd.
She is amazing, I always love he ohotos when she turns up
Long live the (incredibly gorgeous) Queen!
Was the Queen feeling neglected with Cleo getting the spotlight?
Many thanks, everyone! Her Insane Majesty wanted me to to let you know she's pleased with your words of admiration and wonderment.

(03-02-2019, 12:08 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Was the Queen feeling neglected with Cleo getting the spotlight?

She was. She always feels neglected when I take photo of some other doll.

Day 61

[Image: 53d1faa667d7173ddf90603710543f62.jpg]

"Why is everybody laughing every time it's my turn in 'I spy with my little eye'?"
... I don't know, sweetie, but aren't you just so lovely?
Wow. She is very striking, and I love her dress.
Surprisingly cute for such an odd character. I have never had the opportunity to see Iris in person.
Iris looks awesome. I've never seen her in person.
Another one you don’t often see. I always loved her stock outfit, too.
The group shots are fun, and the Queen looks quite smug -- very nice photo of her.
(03-03-2019, 04:28 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]"Why is everybody laughing every time it's my turn in 'I spy with my little eye'?"
Haha. Interesting character; I've never seen her either.
I like how they put an eye on her shoe.
Iris is so fascinating, and I love the opened/closed eyes on the toes of her shoes.
Thanks guys!

Mattel screw Iris over. She is such a pretty doll, but she only had two releases - an SDCC 2pack with Manny, and this I<3Fashion one, and early I<3F dolls were distributed in the most peculiar patterns, so finding them was quite an extravagant stunt. The store I got her from had three dolls and that was it. I also had I<3F Abbey, but she had a bubble in the peg that holds the neck knob in the neck, and her head broke off  Cry

Day 62

The Superwhirlytwirlinator Strikes! ...Maybe.

[Image: ec161253ab92f5bb2016a1229e826b28.jpg]

"Superwhirlytwirlinator! Superwhirlytwirlinator! There's a fire, and you're the only superhero around! Please help!"
"Alright, I'll be right there, I just need to adjust the whirlytwirlinator thingy."

[Image: 21758aa332b4f7905a3155feb29ad421.jpg]

"Are you sure you have time for this? I mean, it's quite a big fire..."
"Don't worry, I'll be there in a minute."
"OK. I'll go tell others you're coming."

[Image: 1df1cc271e8a11362d854cd51bfa9a16.jpg]

"Ugh... Nggghhhhrrr!"

20 minutes later...

[Image: 38068759e8ed5d4f30e496724ded427f.jpg]

"Hnnngghhh...Gyaahrghghrghghrrr! Dammit!"

[Image: 0dce3ece6db26fde7a4850c214d7a992.jpg]

"Superwhirlytwirlinator! You said you'll be right there!"
"Yeah, uh, sorry, this damn thing just won't keep shape. You know, for a superhero like me, it is really important to maintain a proper image. It raises the morale and stuff -"
"And it puts people in danger!"

[Image: bd363ef8ff22b4203bb9fe956bf51ea8.jpg]

"You know what, forget it. The whole building already burned down completely."
"Whoopsie..."

So, how the heck did this nonsense happen? I was planning to take entirely different photo, but I couldn't get Crow's whirlytwirlinator into presentable shape, got frustrated, and my head (plagued by migraines for three days in a row) produced a stupid idea that simply needed to be realized... And so, the overly fashionable and completely useless superhero was born. This doesn't have anything to do with his character background, it's really only about that darn piece of fabric.
Funny stuff! Crow shall forever be known... on this forum, at least... as the Whirlytwirlinator Dude.

Isi is so exceptionally pretty that she largely distracts from any fashion lapses on the part of the would-be superhero.