Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-15-2019, 09:18 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]That's such a story, I'm sorry you had to go through that but happy you have the dolls.

Oh, don't be sorry, I'm genuinely glad things turned out the way they did!

(03-16-2019, 04:09 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Also: Belle is such model material in those pictures. She knows the camera loves her.

Hehe, that she does!
(03-16-2019, 01:50 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]So these dolls are my reminder that when something leaves or disappears, it makes room for something better to come, and that there are people I can count on.
Hopefully this is always true. What a sweet thing for your mom to do. And Belle is very pretty, zombie or not. They do all have such nice eyes.
Like the one without the filter, the colours are brighter.
(03-16-2019, 01:50 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]As I said in my previous post, they only made one batch of Alice, she sold out immediately, and there was supposed to be more (she was regular release, not intended to be limited) but the line wasn't doing well and Pamson went radio silent, then the line died. For the second time in a row. Quite ironic for the line of zombie dolls, isn't it?

Yes, you did previously mention that, but I either overlooked it or didn't fully process the information. We've had relatives visiting, and my check-ins at the forum have been quick and cursory.

Your portrait of Belle is truly stunning! Heart 2
Thank you, everyone!

Day 75

Filter frenzy continues! This time with uber dramatic Ghouls Rule Clawdeen.

[Image: b9ef74456180b41cde1db045e381c95a.jpg]

[Image: 329539a2a5bb41e4f1c32bdbb282389a.jpg]

And the usual filter-less one:

[Image: 75fc04d1e2146a6710a4c151f5453541.jpg]
... I agree, she is uber dramatic.

But she's also really awesome looking and I love her hair. Is it easy enough to manage?
Love the top and they glow in the dark effect.
Rockin' awesome photo! That hint of net stockings in the dark is srsly sexxay!
Thank you, guys!!!

Day 76

I know it's St. Paddy's, but I don't really have anything appropriate to celebrate, so I guess I'll just pass...

It's been a while since I've done anything with this little lady.

[Image: b892778d9e3449da32f9691c091f13cd.jpg]

Haunted - Getting Ghostly Rochelle, the ghoul that invaded Australia in the same fashion rabbits did, but was impossible to get everywhere else...
She looks so mournful which is very appropriate for a ghost.

And I like how you've managed to hide the stand
Ooh, she's pretty!
Rochelle looks very sad & wistful indeed.
I like Clawdeen's hair; it looks like blowing sea foam.
Oh, this Rochelle is sublimely pretty! Heart 2

Does she glow in the dark? Like the Midnight Beach Bratzillaz?

"Getting Ghostly" - was this a line of "ghost" figures of the regular characters? I don't recall ever hearing about it. I think some online research is called for.
Rochelle has green makeup on and St Paddy’s Day is all about the green.
Thank you so much, everybody!

davidd, I answered your question on the other forum. And I missed the one werepuppy asked - Clawdeen's hair is terrible, it came awfully frizzy out of the box and she has glue seepage, but because flocked hair doesn't mix well with any kind of treatment, I haven't done anything about it...

Day 77

And here's my other Getting Ghostly cutie - Twyla.

[Image: 5e562fd1f2d89bb1b170b305f9eff9fb.jpg]