Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-04-2019, 04:07 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Remei has such a cute little smile, and adorable ears. Though, for some reason, with her ex.pression, I keep getting the feeling she's planning some great mischief...

Hehe, you know how elves can be...

(04-04-2019, 07:12 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty name you have chosen for her.  I love her ears

(04-04-2019, 09:15 AM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty name for a pretty elf maiden.

Thank you both!!!

(04-04-2019, 11:39 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Cute.  Do Smart Dolls come with elf ears or is that something you add yourself from another source?
The warm light in the original photo is much nicer.  Makes her look alive and not plastic smile

Smart Dolls don't have elf ears by default, but there are "official" ears you can get in the Smart Doll e-shop and stores, like the hands packs, and they're available in all Smart Doll skintones. They have hooks that go behind the ear and under the wig, and they stay in place well enough, but there's a tiny gap, so I was thinking about getting some eye putty to make them stick to the head better.

Day 94

My first full year on Dolly Market! Yaaay! I'm so happy I found this place!

[Image: c4f4c1aaa30a795c833c8507144a4826.jpg]

And with my favorite filter:

[Image: 3378c8f22ab466ba22847d41ef9beca1.jpg]
Ah, congratulations! And such a nice celebration pic! FdC really was one of the best lines MH ever had
Yay, happy forumversary! It seems like you've been here longer than a year.
Glad you joined us smile
Congratulations on being a member of this forum for year! I've enjoyed your photos a lot.
Congratulations on sticking it out for a year among the mischief and mayhem of this forum.

And thank you for joining, and for adding tremendously to the mischief and mayhem. It has become a much livelier place since you joined.
Congratulations! Love your little milestone banners.
Thank you so much, everyone!!! I'm really happy I'm here!

Day 95

Uninspired photo of an inspired doll. BYBY and Dead Tired Cleos shared my no.1 Cleo spot for quite a long time, until Origins came out. So here's my BYBY Cleo.

[Image: caa2a968436c147b82c48ae765007c8e.jpg]
BYBY Cleo is a really gorgeous doll
She’s very striking. I don’t think that one ever made it down here.
Now that is one gorgeous doll. Everything is cohesive and striking.
Oooo. Very pretty!
Thank you for all your nice comments, everyone!

Day 96

[Image: 671ecbedfa3a31ad0ced51c81b015b20.jpg]
I love how their hair colours play off each other here - it's really striking
The Cleo is stunning.

Congrats on the year of joining, I’ve loved all the photos you’ve taken during it.

Very striking pair with all that hair!
Such a pretty pair.