Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oooh, they're both so stunning. Like hard to take your eyes away from stunning.
Such GORGEOUS steampunk ladies. <3 I love them so much!!
Both eye-catching! If forced to make a choice, Aurora just beats out Eos, but if you ask me again next week I’ll have changed my mind
Thanks to your Isul, "whirlytwirlinator" is now firmly lodged in my vocabulary LOL
Your steampunk girls are gorgeous -- indeed, I can see why they'd get the Best Catch award.
They're both amazing and of course, I didn't jump on ordering either one when they came out. Maybe someday.
I tend to lean towards Eos, I love her eye glass.
Thank you for your nice comments, everybody!!!

Day 7

[Image: 0a5c6faeb586476401d09951785f370a.jpg]

Today's prompt is 'the best dolly memory of 2018'. I have two, in fact. In order of appearance - joining Dolly Market and completing A Doll A Day challenge!
What a cool way to celebrate joining!
Very cool photo/ silhouette effect!
Nifty silhouette! I'm glad you've found us and stuck around, too.
Thank you, guys!!!

Day 8

[Image: 2e508752e9a07d1ea86a339eb5573680.jpg]

My dolly resolution for 2019 is to ex-pand my dolly army and conquer the whole world, mwhahahahahaaaa! ...Or maybe just have fun with my dolls. Either-or. Her Insane Majesty does have a suggestion, though...
What a cute shot with the silhouette! Glad you have enjoyed being here so much smile
Yay for dolly world domination, haha (they'd probably do a better job xp ). I am sure Her Majesty has a plan.
The silhouette is tres artistic!
Yes! It seems like the Insane Majesty needs more minions.
So even though both Mira & Cleo are queens themselves, they are merely secondary to her Insane Majesty